IT'S ABOUT DAMNNN TIME!!!!

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 22, 2012 at 1:27 AM ]
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
f**k the heat!!!
Originally posted by Amir:
f**k the heat!!!

why u mad though
Chalmers is a much better player than Barea.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Chalmers is a much better player than Barea.

I agree, but Barea provides them with quickness and some scoring off the bench - something they sorely lacked last season. Chalmers is so inconsistent on the offense, it's frustrating. But, his defense is top class, so if it comes down to it - it'll be a tough decision. If they add Afflalo - they may not need Chalmers defense.
f**k the heat in their asses. I'm mad because i hate bandwagoning fans
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
f**k the heat in their asses. I'm mad because i hate bandwagoning fans

...this sucks. It means you can't root for any team that's good.
seriously who here was a damn heat fan before stupid lebron and raptor looking bosh were on the heat?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
seriously who here was a damn heat fan before stupid lebron and raptor looking bosh were on the heat?

I have been a Lebron James fan since his debut against the Kings. To me, it doesn't matter what team he plays on (ok there are couple teams I can't root for, but Heat isn't one of them). I'll root for that team except when they play the Warriors.

...by the same token - who here used to hate the Heat before Lebron James joined 'em? You guys hate the Heat because you hate Lebron James or started hating him because of "The Decision" - and I like the Heat because I'm a fan of his since day 1.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I have been a Lebron James fan since his debut against the Kings. To me, it doesn't matter what team he plays on (ok there are couple teams I can't root for, but Heat isn't one of them). I'll root for that team except when they play the Warriors.

...by the same token - who here used to hate the Heat before Lebron James joined 'em? You guys hate the Heat because you hate Lebron James or started hating him because of "The Decision" - and I like the Heat because I'm a fan of his since day 1.

GAY

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Dalembert told FOX Sports Florida last week three teams he's targeting are the Heat, New York and Houston. It sounds as if the Rockets, with a gaping hole at center due to the retirement of Yao Ming and plenty of money to spend in free agency, are his preference at this point. "Houston, that one is the best," said Dalembert. He later added, "I'm interested in the Rockets. They have a good team over there, a running team." FOXSports Florida

A Kings shout out ftw

no ive hated the heat since they won in 06 and due to all the bandwagoning that goes on with the people liking this team all of a sudden and especially living in heat country where the city of miami has the biggest bandwagon population known to mankind. but youre right i despise lebron and never liked him since he day 1 but have respect for wade but hate the team he plays on
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

no ive hated the heat since they won in 06 and due to all the bandwagoning that goes on with the people liking this team all of a sudden and especially living in heat country where the city of miami has the biggest bandwagon population known to mankind. but youre right i despise lebron and never liked him since he day 1 but have respect for wade but hate the team he plays on

There are always going to be bandwagon fans everywhere. I never lived in Miami for more than a few days, so you probably know way more about their fans. But, in any city where sports isn't the biggest attraction - you'll see a lot of bandwagon fans when the team is doing well.

I've been rooting for Cavs for years when Lebron was there - and just like Cavs - I don't have any allegiance to the Miami Heat. I rooted for Marquette when Wade was there, so two of my favorite players play on that team. People have favorite teams and they root for those teams regardless, I've favorite players and I root for them when it comes to certain sports.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Amir:
f**k the heat!!!

this
Share 49ersWebzone