There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Can't wait til we open up against the lakers!!! Jimmertime!!!

FREDETTE ABOUT IT

Lakers are falling off, Gasol was invisible in the playoffs, and their bench is very average, Fisher is old and done also
I know, if the lakers don't do anything this offseason they will be mediocre at best
Kwame Brown??

https://twitter.com/#!/christomasson/status/144292165240094720

In addition to Heat, Mark Bartelstein named Charlotte, Boston, Toronto, Philadelphia and Sacramento as other teams in mix for Kwame Brown.
Smh
How the hell is Kwame still around?
Kwame Brown good luck with that one.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Kwame Brown??

https://twitter.com/#!/christomasson/status/144292165240094720

In addition to Heat, Mark Bartelstein named Charlotte, Boston, Toronto, Philadelphia and Sacramento as other teams in mix for Kwame Brown.

I dont get it, the Kings HAVE to spend around 19 million just to meet the minimum, and we are not going after guys (Gasol, Chandler, Dally, etc) who actually deserve the money, instead we are going after chuck hayes and kwame brown!? It is starting to look like we aren't signing people because the maloofs can't meet payroll, and if that's the case they just need to sell the team to Burkle
[ Edited by Muggins879 on Dec 7, 2011 at 1:16 PM ]
Originally posted by Muggins879:

Those are sick, I think they'll sell a lot of those.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by YungAce:
LAME

GET ON OUR LEVEL

You guys are trying to put all your chips into the Chris Paul basket while we quietly become a team in the league.

serious fix

Best part of that vid is the Webber swag.

Just say no to Richard Jefferson and Kwame Brown.
Going to cop one of those new jerseys,
ESPN's Marc Stein says we have a 4-year, $20M offer to Chuck Hayes that he'll likely accept.

Ehhhhhh....not a fan. Hayes is a decent role player but that's way too pricey for me.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
ESPN's Marc Stein says we have a 4-year, $20M offer to Chuck Hayes that he'll likely accept.

Ehhhhhh....not a fan. Hayes is a decent role player but that's way too pricey for me.

I guess this means no more Dally? Eh. 4 years seems awfully long for a 3rd or 4th big man.

Also, I didn't realize this thread existed. I posted in the old on just now.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home