There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

Short season with a growing young core and addition of JJ Hickson and more to come

PG: Evans Jimmer Thomas/Jeter
SG: Thornton Garcia _______
SF Salmons Greene Honeycutt
PF Hickson Hayes Jackson
C: Cousins Thompson Whiteside
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Dec 11, 2011 at 7:36 PM ]
CHAMPIONSHIP
10TH pick in the draft
Well Francisco showed up to the practice facility. He was the only one but it's something. Couple more guys should be showing up early next week.

When: Friday, Dec 9
Where: Power Balance Pavilion
Time: 5:30 p.m. 7:30 p.m.

- First access to limited release of new $10 season passes – only $340 for the entire season!
- First access to newly available partial Weekend and Big Game plans and seats
- Season passes in the lower level for less than $40 per game
- Enjoy food, drinks, a free throw on the court, Kings Dancers and more!
Originally posted by Muggins879:
When: Friday, Dec 9
Where: Power Balance Pavilion
Time: 5:30 p.m. 7:30 p.m.

- First access to limited release of new $10 season passes – only $340 for the entire season!
- First access to newly available partial Weekend and Big Game plans and seats
- Season passes in the lower level for less than $40 per game
- Enjoy food, drinks, a free throw on the court, Kings Dancers and more!

cool
An excerpt for Bill Simmons' article:
Kaman:Sitting there for one year, $12.2 million if the Clippers pay Jordan. Here's what I would do if I ran the Clippers …

Step 1: Pay Jordan. You can't mess around with Blake. And by the way, the Clips are only at $44.9 million right now. It's not like they don't have the money.

Step 2: Make the following phone call.

"Hey, Maloof brothers … you need to spend $17.5 million just to hit the league's salary floor ($49.3 million). You give us Jason Thompson (one year, $3 million remaining), we'll give you Kaman and the chance to have a secretly beastly low-post combo of the K-Man and Boogie (DeMarcus Cousins). That brings you within $8.3 million of the salary floor. Any interest? Any? (Listening.) What? You're asking me how much money I have in my wallet right now? Um, I have about $400 bucks. You want me to throw that in the trade? (Listening.) Fine, I can go to an ATM and get another $500. Would $900 do it? You want 20s or 100s … ?"



Funny how much the Maloofs are getting clowned. If they have lost their casino and all of their other business ventures, it's hard to beleive they can properly finance an NBA team... Sign free agents, make the team consistently good and exciting, etc.
Can't wait til we open up against the lakers!!! Jimmertime!!!
LAME
Originally posted by sacniner:
An excerpt for Bill Simmons' article:
Kaman:Sitting there for one year, $12.2 million if the Clippers pay Jordan. Here's what I would do if I ran the Clippers …

Step 1: Pay Jordan. You can't mess around with Blake. And by the way, the Clips are only at $44.9 million right now. It's not like they don't have the money.

Step 2: Make the following phone call.

"Hey, Maloof brothers … you need to spend $17.5 million just to hit the league's salary floor ($49.3 million). You give us Jason Thompson (one year, $3 million remaining), we'll give you Kaman and the chance to have a secretly beastly low-post combo of the K-Man and Boogie (DeMarcus Cousins). That brings you within $8.3 million of the salary floor. Any interest? Any? (Listening.) What? You're asking me how much money I have in my wallet right now? Um, I have about $400 bucks. You want me to throw that in the trade? (Listening.) Fine, I can go to an ATM and get another $500. Would $900 do it? You want 20s or 100s … ?"



Funny how much the Maloofs are getting clowned. If they have lost their casino and all of their other business ventures, it's hard to beleive they can properly finance an NBA team... Sign free agents, make the team consistently good and exciting, etc.

Maloofs are a*****es who need to burn in hell.

Also, how about Varejao from Cleveland as a salary dump?
[ Edited by niners4lyfe on Dec 6, 2011 at 9:27 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
LAME

GET ON OUR LEVEL

You guys are trying to put all your chips into the Chris Paul basket while we quietly become the best team in the league.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Can't wait til we open up against the lakers!!! Jimmertime!!!

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Can't wait til we open up against the lakers!!! Jimmertime!!!


FREDETTE ABOUT IT
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Can't wait til we open up against the lakers!!! Jimmertime!!!


FREDETTE ABOUT IT