• Veteran
Warriors vs minnesota tonight lulz
warriors gonna lose, lol
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Warriors vs minnesota tonight lulz
warriors gonna lose, lol

this
What's wrong with the rubios.

that was beasley using his normal voice. Poor guy.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Kevin love with 51 and 14 vs the thunder today
Kevin love with 51 and 14 vs the thunder today

did dey win doe, did dey win?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

no
I just realized it was double OT too
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

no
I just realized it was double OT too

sucks for t wolves.

wolves have fans?

We should trade or release Wes Johnson, I feel sorry for him we have f**ked around with him so much. he needs a fresh start. He doesnt get consistent playing time even when he is playing good. He doesnt know what his role is, sometimes they start him and sometimes he doesnt even play. He had no business being drafted as high as he was but I think he can still be a good player in this league with a team that can give him consistent minutes
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
We should trade or release Wes Johnson, I feel sorry for him we have f**ked around with him so much. he needs a fresh start. He doesnt get consistent playing time even when he is playing good. He doesnt know what his role is, sometimes they start him and sometimes he doesnt even play. He had no business being drafted as high as he was but I think he can still be a good player in this league with a team that can give him consistent minutes

I think hes definitely got talent.
Trade him to the warriors for dorell wright and a 2nd round pick
Or him Rubio and Kevin love for curry thompson and David lee

Rubio Johnson wright love Bogut [:O]
Its gonna happen.

Sounds like donte green for the kings. Tons of talent but they just f**k with him. 28 minutes one game, 3 the next..playing the 2,3, and 4...
Originally posted by dobo:

yes i agree with your post, i will follow your posts more closely as you seem to be very knowledgeable in the subject

I am intrigued by your post, we should pm each other daily that way the rest of these nimrods don't spew their Mexican heritage on to our skin.
Originally posted by dobo:

Share 49ersWebzone