LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

Minnesota Timberwolves Thread

Make a room for me. I'm on the bandwagon. Especially with a Monta-less Warrior team right now
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Make a room for me. I'm on the bandwagon. Especially with a Monta-less Warrior team right now

Jump on the Kings please
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Jump on the Kings please

I refuse You guys were supposed to help us tank after losing Monta. Instead, you guys lose by 26 against a Dubs team without Curry, Tay, and Udoh

hop on

Jump on the Kings please

I refuse You guys were supposed to help us tank after losing Monta. Instead, you guys lose by 26 against a Dubs team without Curry, Tay, and Udoh

Our bad dude. I apologize. But its not my fault my team tanks harder than yours. Actually the sad part is we really aren't tanking we just suck THAT bad. So inconsistent.

Jump on the Kings please

Our bad dude. I apologize. But its not my fault my team tanks harder than yours. Actually the sad part is we really aren't tanking we just suck THAT bad. So inconsistent.

*insert gif of Keith Smart being frustrated and crumpling paper into a ball*
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏ @WojYahooNBA
Portland's talks with Minnesota on a Jamal Crawford deal are gathering momentum again, sources tell Y! Sports.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏ @WojYahooNBA
Portland's talks with Minnesota on a Jamal Crawford deal are gathering momentum again, sources tell Y! Sports.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jk...I actually don't mind Jamal too much, but the guy chucks up shot after shot. One thing he's really good at though...getting that foul shooting at the 3-point line
Just heard on NBATV that there was a trade in the works to send Fisher to the valrods for Beasley (and I'm sure some other players/pieces were involved), but it fell through.

How would you have felt about the Fish on your team, val?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Just heard on NBATV that there was a trade in the works to send Fisher to the valrods for Beasley (and I'm sure some other players/pieces were involved), but it fell through.

How would you have felt about the Fish on your team, val?
He wouldnt have made it off the play

• MuggD
  • Veteran
JJ Baraea and Kevin love just got into a shouting match on the bench during a timeout in Sacramento while getting that ass spanked.
Valrod-
This team has given up without Rubio, therfore I dont give a f**k about the rest of the season.

P.S I hate J.J Barea
Originally posted by valrod33:
This team has given up without Rubio, therfore I dont give a f**k about the rest of the season.

P.S I hate J.J Barea

Shoulda traded for Monta.

Rubio-Monta-Williams-Love-Pek Pek = NBA CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD
The Kings punked you guys. Lolz
Share 49ersWebzone