LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Hopper:
I don't think Barnes is as quick/athletic as Rudy Gay. In terms of offense only he plays like Luol Deng or Ron Artest.

Were not comparing his game or talent to Rudy Gay. But the type of career he'll have.
I said before I think he'll have a similar career. he might be an all star once or twice. Not necessarily a face of the franchise kind of guy but still a very good player.
Rudy Gay is a LOT more athletic than Barnes, there isn't even a comparison there.

This
Originally posted by ImaMod:

I'd rather have MKG than Barnes.
Im just a huge MKG fan. He's a lot more athletic and tougher, a lot better defensively, he's a winner and a competitor, a team player and he plays to win the game. Not saying I dont like Barnes, but I think MKG would've been a better fit for us.
And MKG is still 18, so I think he'll improve a lot especially offensively.

Im not gonna lie, after the NCAA tournament I didnt want us to get Barnes (I even posted it in here) but he grew on me. I literally said I feel sorry for a team that picks him.. but Im not going to say he sucks before he plays a game in the NBA. I hope he's as good as everyone expects him to be

I'm just as big of a MKG fan as anyone. I wanted us to draft him when he wasn't even considered a top 3 pick yet. I agree with most of what you said about MKG, but Barnes is a winner/competitor too. He's also a team player that wants to win games. What I've seen the past two games is that Barnes does have some athleticism to play his position and he's long enough to be able to defend well.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I'm just as big of a MKG fan as anyone. I wanted us to draft him when he wasn't even considered a top 3 pick yet. I agree with most of what you said about MKG, but Barnes is a winner/competitor too. He's also a team player that wants to win games. What I've seen the past two games is that Barnes does have some athleticism to play his position and he's long enough to be able to defend well.

Ya I wasn't trying to bash Barnes lol I just really like MKG
malone no longer a candidate for Magic job- espn
barnes boiii.. and klay shouldn't even be out there with them cats lol

^^ LOL @ Draymond and Charles' Magic Carpet ride.
Todays scrimmage against the Suns

LOL that magic carpet ride was so full of joy
Wow, Austin Rivers has been horrible in the Summer League

i don't seen him as a PG
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

i don't seen him as a PG

agreed, should just let him be a 6th man off the bench for now, NOLA is forcing something there and it may not be the best thing for neither him nor the franchise
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
^^ LOL @ Draymond and Charles' Magic Carpet ride.

LOL that was awesome
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

i don't seen him as a PG

agreed, should just let him be a 6th man off the bench for now, NOLA is forcing something there and it may not be the best thing for neither him nor the franchise

Maybe it's just me, but 2 games in a summer league for a player 1 year removed from high school is a little too early to draw conclusions.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Here's an article on Steph Curry that includes a Q and A

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/07/16/3386793/stephen-curry-tuning-up-for-a.html

..man I really really hope Curry can stay healthy this season. The guy average 18 and 6 in the 2 seasons he was healthy, he can be real special if he stays healthy. its so frustrating..
Share 49ersWebzone