LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
For all of you guys who flamed me yesterday:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/warriors-talk/post/Lee-a-better-candidate-for-amnesty-than-?blockID=602370&feedID=2799

Not sure if posting a Steinmentz article to defend your point is the best way to go.

Steinmentz frequently has stupid takes.

True. However, he does make some valid points in this article. I dont think it is 100% obvious either way.

Not a fan of Steinmentz at all, but he actually comes across as reasonable in this article. Using amnesty on Lee and trading Beans for whatever we can get to free up cap space is the best way to start re-working this extremely flawed and bloated roster.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
– Warriors coach Mark Jackson and his staff were expected to visit the 49ers practice today.

Jim: "Jeans huh?"

Mark: "Khakis?"

Guys in background: "Oh snap, s**t 'bout to go down..."
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Method:
Crzy what do you think about the niners? Haven't seen you post much over there

Our defense is amazing even though we can be torched in the passing game as Romo proved.

Alex Smith has surprised me a lot thus far. Still won't have complete faith in him until he proves he can win a playoff game.

As long as our offensive line doesn't play like they did against the Ravens, we can beat anybody.

But we'd better get the f**king 2 seed.

If we're @ New Orleans in the playoffs, our O-line might fall apart on the road again

And Jim Harbaugh is a god. I knew this since he first arrived at my alma matter, Stanford. This guy is a god. Only good things for the Niners going forward. We're going to be serious contenders after a good offseason this year.
[ Edited by crzy on Nov 30, 2011 at 10:25 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The most excited I've ever been as a Niner fan in the past 15 years is the day we hired Harbaugh.

Sadly, I don't really feel that way about Mark Jackson.

Mark Jackson is more of a Singletary-type hire. Great career. Great motivational speaker. Says all the right things. But does Mark Jackson actually know how to gameplan and put the Warriors players in the best possible position to succeed. Does Mark Jackson know how to hide the Warriors weaknesses' the way Jim Harbaugh hides Alex Smith's weaknesses.

I like most of what Lacob is doing. But hiring Mark Jackson reminds of when Jed hired Singletary.

The good thing is, however, that coaches in the NFL have far more of an impact on wins and losses than coaches in the NBA do.

I think Pete could coach the Miami Heat to a respectable record lol.

That's just the nature of football, where coaches call scripted plays on every offensive possession.

In basketball, the players are far more responsible for outcome of the game. So if the Warriors fix their roster deficiencies, who knows, maybe Mark Jackson can succeed without having experience. Maybe great assistant coaches like Mike Malone can be the guys who worry about particular defensive strategy and Jackson becomes the supervisor who manages team chemistry.

Maybe, just maybe, it all works out.
[ Edited by crzy on Nov 30, 2011 at 10:33 PM ]
I'm not sure if crzy just insulted me.

Lol wait mark jackson is your guys' head coach?
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The Kings are getting the 8th seed

Congrats! Warriors are getting the 7th

Wouldn't mind that dude, warriors are my second favorite NBA team
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol wait mark jackson is your guys' head coach?

yeee niggguh
Trade Monta and Beans for Gay.

Sign Roy.
Sign Afflalo.
Sign Deandre.

Championship.

Maybe Amnesty Lee later.

Curry/Jenkins
Afflalo/Roy/Klay
Gay/Wright
Lee/Udoh
Dendre/Tyler
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by valrod33:
– Warriors coach Mark Jackson and his staff were expected to visit the 49ers practice today.

playoff swag?

that's the closest the Warriors are getting to the playoffs

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Monta for Gay is inevitable.

How many times have we heard Monta to Memphis trade rumors. Not buying it

BTW let's wait a year before we're comparing Mark Jackson to Singletary.
[ Edited by Hopper on Dec 1, 2011 at 6:08 AM ]
Originally posted by j3xperience:
Trade Monta and Beans for Gay.

Sign Roy.
Sign Afflalo.
Sign Deandre.

Championship.

Maybe Amnesty Lee later.

Curry/Jenkins
Afflalo/Roy/Klay
Gay/Wright
Lee/Udoh
Dendre/Tyler

your not giving Klay much of a role
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
For all of you guys who flamed me yesterday:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/warriors-talk/post/Lee-a-better-candidate-for-amnesty-than-?blockID=602370&feedID=2799

Not sure if posting a Steinmentz article to defend your point is the best way to go.

Steinmentz frequently has stupid takes.

True. However, he does make some valid points in this article. I dont think it is 100% obvious either way.

Yes he does make some valid points, but this is the same Steinmetz that loved the Lee sign-and-trade deal. He's all over the place when it comes to his views in his articles.
I can see the news headlines already, if Monta is traded for Rudy.

"Gay in the Bay"
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I can see the news headlines already, if Monta is traded for Rudy.

"Gay in the Bay"

That would get old in about 1 day.

Rudy Gay jokes are so 2006.
Share 49ersWebzone