LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

• MuggD
  • Veteran
I can't wait for DeMarcus Cousins to start teabagging Bogut.

Haha j/k I like Bogut. That's going to be a good combo down low for you guys next year with Lee beside him. Then you got Curry, Wright and Thompson hitting threes. Should be better for you guys imo.
  • Veteran
We have to start tanking, cause if we don't keep the first round draft pick, this trade is going to go down as one of the worst trades ever. We traded our best player for an often injured center and a head case small forward! Wow!!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 190836:
We have to start tanking, cause if we don't keep the first round draft pick, this trade is going to go down as one of the worst trades ever. We traded our best player for an often injured center and a head case small forward! Wow!!

LOL worst trade ever?? Not even close.
Rusty Simmons ‏ @Rusty_SFChron
Monta Ellis looked as happy as he has in years while addressing the media about being traded to Milwaukee.
Monta Ellis looked as happy as he has in years while addressing the media about being traded to Milwaukee.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for gold49digger.
wtf!!! bogut is out for the year and monta was doing great and we were 3 and a half games back to 8th seed
Ellis offered this gem, "I knew they weren't going to trade me to a playoff team."
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
wtf!!! bogut is out for the year and monta was doing great and we were 3 and a half games back to 8th seed

LOL
WE weren't gonna make the playoffs dude

This thread is just getting funnier and funnier
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:

LOL
WE weren't gonna make the playoffs dude

This thread is just getting funnier and funnier
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Monta seen on tv that he was traded and not from team lol

We win if Bogut stays healthy or if we keep our top 7 protected pick. IMO its a risky move that the Warriors of all teams are able to take.

And if we lose this trade... We stay a bad team, oh well. The Ellis/Curry backcourt was going nowhere.
[ Edited by YungAce on Mar 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM ]
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ImaMod:

LOL worst trade ever?? Not even close.
I'll talk to you next year!
Don't know what Monta's happy about, as if the Bucks are gonna win a title, sure

Fool got screwed over too
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
How many games we got left to tank?

LMAO You would think the Warriors just traded Bill Russell or Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Or.. maybe you havent heard of those players that actually were dominant and won titles.
Share 49ersWebzone