LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

I just wish they hadnt traded Udoh. I have no problem dealing Monta for Bogut.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Probably a smart trade. This team was never going to win with the pieces they had. Everyone in here has been calling for Lacob to blow it up. Now they get a legit big man and probably wont win another game this year without Monta or Udoh. We are back in the lotto!

^ my feelings.

its funny how often I agree with you john, even in different sports. not always, but often.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Ellis and Jennings backcourt not gonna work lol
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
if you swapped out brown for beans, then it would be a better deal and PERHAPS, an even deal.

EXACTLY, how the f**k DO WE NOT GET RID OF BEANS, just makes it even worse. We don't amnesty him, don't dump him while getting raped, Bogut hasn't played 82 games since his rookie season and has only played more than 70 games twice in his 7-year career

the warriors are f**king stupid, seriously! I mean, the Bucks got talent back, but it won't mesh with their team.
Bucks trying to get into the playoffs only to get murdered by Chicago
well... at least you guys got your Center
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Probably a smart trade. This team was never going to win with the pieces they had. Everyone in here has been calling for Lacob to blow it up. Now they get a legit big man and probably wont win another game this year without Monta or Udoh. We are back in the lotto!

^ my feelings.

its funny how often I agree with you john, even in different sports. not always, but often.

Great minds think alike? I think Lacob came to the conclusion that we all pretty much had. The Warriors would NEVER win a title or even contend for one with the makeup of this group. 2 small guards and nothing at center doesnt work in the NBA.

Something needed to be done. If Bogut gives them an inside presence along with David Lee and we do get a lottery pick ( and maybe a top 3 if we get lucky) then this trade is a huge win.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

^ my feelings.

I also agree with john here
Id love the trade if we didn't have to give up Udoe doh
And idk about stephen jackson coming back lol

^ my feelings.

Great minds think alike? I think Lacob came to the conclusion that we all pretty much had. The Warriors would NEVER win a title or even contend for one with the makeup of this group. 2 small guards and nothing at center doesnt work in the NBA.

Something needed to be done. If Bogut gives them an inside presence along with David Lee and we do get a lottery pick ( and maybe a top 3 if we get lucky) then this trade is a huge win.

Ellis + Jennings sure is going to be interesting to watch too.

They traded away an inside presence and added another small guard? I think they just turned into the warriors.
Originally posted by 190836:
I miss Cohan!!!

it does not get any lower then this post!! haha

unfocking believable.
I just wish they hadnt traded Udoh. I have no problem dealing Monta for Bogut.

This
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

Again, I agree
I basically have the same point of view as you of the trade

Don't know why people here are acting like we just traded lebron for turkoglu
Now this is a tank job. There is a real chance that Bogut won't return this season. Hopefully the Warriors lose enough games to ensure they keep their 1st round pick (Top 7 protected). If that happens and Bogut returns next year adding defense and rebounding, I'll be happy. But if we don't get our draft pick, and Bogut never stays healthy, this is an awful trade.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I hope Curry is the next to get traded. For another quality player or 2 first round picks.
Blow it up Lacob!
Share 49ersWebzone