LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

Curry has no ankles
who starts at SG? Jackson? (I don't even want him back on this team) I hope we start Klay
who THE f**k starts at C? Bogut is injured, is Biedrins back in the starting lineup? who's his backup? Tyler?

this is ridiculous for this season and going forward as well, we have to pay SJax ridiculous money this season and the next still (he's not worth 9/10K, unlike Lee who's very much living up to his contract)

Bogut is signed thru 13-14 at a ridiculous amount ($) and 1) he may not even go back to being fully healthy, and 2)if he did stay healthy likely wouldn't re-up with the Warriors

this team isn't going to tank either, we're still gonna end up outside the top talent in the draft

f**k f**k f**k
Probably a smart trade. This team was never going to win with the pieces they had. Everyone in here has been calling for Lacob to blow it up. Now they get a legit big man and probably wont win another game this year without Monta or Udoh. We are back in the lotto!
they are NOT getting a first round pick. Not only they will lose their first round pick, they won't get one back!!!

This is a very BAD trade.
Still not a fan of this deal though..If this is all we could have got I'd much rather take the crap Orlando was offering. (Anderson, Redick, etc)

Bogut - 11.3 ppg 8.3 rpg
Jackson - 10.5 ppg 3.2 rpg

Then we lose

Ellis - 21.9 ppg
Udoh - 5.5 ppg 3.9 rpg
Brown - 6.3 ppg 6.3 rpg

if you swapped out brown for beans, then it would be a better deal and PERHAPS, an even deal.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Udoh didnt seem to happy on the clip they showed on CSN
and if they had the playoffs in mind, bogut will not play this year.....how stupid of a trade.
I'm blown away by this trade. I'd be pretty pissed if I was a W's fan.
Originally posted by jimrat201:

lol, would you be happy if you got traded to milwaukee?

He is going to Milwaukee...would you?!

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
if you swapped out brown for beans, then it would be a better deal and PERHAPS, an even deal.

EXACTLY, how the f**k DO WE NOT GET RID OF BEANS, just makes it even worse. We don't amnesty him, don't dump him while getting raped, Bogut hasn't played 82 games since his rookie season and has only played more than 70 games twice in his 7-year career
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thechamber52:

He is going to Milwaukee...would you?!
LOL No, to many white people

Holy s**t what a horrific trade............
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm blown away by this trade. I'd be pretty pissed if I was a W's fan.

I'm EXTREMELY pissed off
  • vaden
  • Veteran
We take on more money in return for worse players. Even if Bogut is healthy next year, he'll just sign with another team in 2013.
Share 49ersWebzone