LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

are you telling me this is THE BEST VALUE you could get out there for Monta?

What a load of crap, and you give up Udoh too, wow, just wow
I don't think its that bad. We had to get rid of Monta somehow and we get a defensive center. Captain jack doe lmao
Originally posted by saniner:
Bucks get: Monte Ellis, Ekpe Udoh, Kwame Brown expiring
Warriors get: Andrew Bogut/Stephen Jackson

Wow. Really?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
I don't think its that bad. We had to get rid of Monta somehow and we get a defensive center. Captain jack doe lmao

This. You guys are overreacting its not that bad. Monta is ridiculouslly overrated by warrior fans he's a good scorer but sucks at everything else. Bogut is an all around good center when healthy

I like the trade
The Warriors are so stupid for making this trade, they traded their most consistent player for a head case who demanded a trade a few years ago and a big guy that can't stay healthy. They got fleeced.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

This. You guys are overreacting its not that bad. Monta is ridiculouslly overrated by warrior fans he's a good scorer but sucks at everything else. Bogut is an all around good center when healthy

I like the trade
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

I like the trade
Originally posted by ImaMod:

I like the trade

I can agree with this. I love the guy..but wow.
First order of business: Renew Captain Jack's contract ASAP. Rowell, where are you?!

• Veteran
I miss Cohan!!!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thechamber52:

I like the trade

I can agree with this. I love the guy..but wow.

Were also getting a 1st round pick for sure now, Bogut wont is out for a while so we'll lose games.

Klay Thomas gets more playing time and probably Jeremy Tyler too now that Udoe is gone

Move on from Monta, its about time. And we finally get a legit center for the future.

And did I mention we'll most likely get a 1st round pick?

I like the trade

Bogut won't be playing until the end of April probably.

So our starting 5 right now:

Nate Robinson
Klay Thompson
Dorrell Wright
David Lee
Andris Biedrins

This is great for tanking purposes.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Horrible deal
Thank god. We should get rid of curry too.

In the NBA you have to get bad to get good and build through lottery picks... unless you are the Lakers in which case the league is rigged to help you.
Share 49ersWebzone