There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

this is a terrible trade, so done with this team
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Bogut is a very good center idk what you guys are talking about.
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 13, 2012 at 5:38 PM ]
Wow, this is a horrible trade. This ownership is completely clueless!! Why would want jackson back?
If Bogut can stay healthy it's a good trade for the Warriors moving forward. Trade smalls for bigs all day every day.
are you telling me this is THE BEST VALUE you could get out there for Monta?

What a load of crap, and you give up Udoh too, wow, just wow
I don't think its that bad. We had to get rid of Monta somehow and we get a defensive center. Captain jack doe lmao
Originally posted by saniner:
Bucks get: Monte Ellis, Ekpe Udoh, Kwame Brown expiring
Warriors get: Andrew Bogut/Stephen Jackson

Wow. Really?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
I don't think its that bad. We had to get rid of Monta somehow and we get a defensive center. Captain jack doe lmao

This. You guys are overreacting its not that bad. Monta is ridiculouslly overrated by warrior fans he's a good scorer but sucks at everything else. Bogut is an all around good center when healthy

I like the trade
The Warriors are so stupid for making this trade, they traded their most consistent player for a head case who demanded a trade a few years ago and a big guy that can't stay healthy. They got fleeced.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

This. You guys are overreacting its not that bad. Monta is ridiculouslly overrated by warrior fans he's a good scorer but sucks at everything else. Bogut is an all around good center when healthy

I like the trade
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

I like the trade
Originally posted by ImaMod:

I like the trade

I can agree with this. I love the guy..but wow.
  • 9ers
  • Veteran
First order of business: Renew Captain Jack's contract ASAP. Rowell, where are you?!
I miss Cohan!!!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com