There are 167 users in the forums

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

Kaman would be nice to come back to GS. Hopefully Anderson and JJ would come too. A pick would be nice.
Originally posted by j3xperience:
Kaman would be nice to come back to GS. Hopefully Anderson and JJ would come too. A pick would be nice.

Daniel Orton is interesting considering he's a young big that didn't really get an opportunity in Orlando, but he's a free agent this offseason anyways. DON'T MAKE THE TRADE!
Sources confirmed a RealGM.com report from earlier Monday that the Magic have continued to pursue Golden State's Monta Ellis as a complement to Howard. ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard reported February 29 that Orlando had targeted Ellis as an ideal player to try to pry from the Warriors as a means of placating Howard.

But sources close to the situation told ESPN.com on Monday that the Warriors remain uninterested in parting with Ellis unless the trade lands Howard in Oakland. Golden State and Houston are at the top of the list of teams willing to for a so-called "rental" trade for Howard this week with no guarantee that the NBA's reigning Defensive Player of the Year will stay beyond the end of the season.

There is no way we can get Howard for Ellis or whoever we put together and Orlando has also said there is no way Howard leaves for here so hopefully this deal just dies.
Originally posted by thechamber52:
Sources confirmed a RealGM.com report from earlier Monday that the Magic have continued to pursue Golden State's Monta Ellis as a complement to Howard. ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard reported February 29 that Orlando had targeted Ellis as an ideal player to try to pry from the Warriors as a means of placating Howard.

But sources close to the situation told ESPN.com on Monday that the Warriors remain uninterested in parting with Ellis unless the trade lands Howard in Oakland. Golden State and Houston are at the top of the list of teams willing to for a so-called "rental" trade for Howard this week with no guarantee that the NBA's reigning Defensive Player of the Year will stay beyond the end of the season.

There is no way we can get Howard for Ellis or whoever we put together and Orlando has also said there is no way Howard leaves for here so hopefully this deal just dies.

oh Howard would come here alright, he just would leave at the end of the season
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by thechamber52:

oh Howard would come here alright, he just would leave at the end of the season

truth.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Marc Stein ‏ @ESPNSteinLine
GSW pursuit of Bogut not w/out obstacles. MIL wants Stephen Jackson added to any deal. Would Dubs bring him back

He's injured until the post season..we wont get there..

Marc Stein ‏ @ESPNSteinLineClose
Sources tell ESPN that GSW far more focused Monday trying to assemble workable trade scenario to get Andrew Bogut from MIL than engaging ORL
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 12, 2012 at 4:31 PM ]
Originally posted by ImaMod:
GSW pursuit of Bogut not w/out obstacles. MIL wants Stephen Jackson added to any deal. Would Dubs bring him back

Sources tell ESPN that GSW far more focused Monday trying to assemble workable trade scenario to get Andrew Bogut from MIL than engaging ORL

good, forget the magic. they just need to realize theyre gonna lose howard anyways
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
good, forget the magic. they just need to realize theyre gonna lose howard anyways

Plus all their players are garbage besides Howard'. No one want their scrubs. Wat would happened to magic is like wat happened to the cavs when lbj left. Just trade Howard before he walk off for nothing in return.
Originally posted by ImaMod:

I wouldn't mind Bogut. When healthy, the guy is a legit center. I'd just hate to have Jax back.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I wouldn't mind Bogut. When healthy, the guy is a legit center. I'd just hate to have Jax back.

Me too. But hes injury prone
"@BrandonTierney: More trade "smoke" involving the Warriors...according to reports, Andrew Bogut is on their radar."

The Bogut rumor is apparently depending on what happens w/ Magic

Warriors Pursuing Bogut In Three-Way Talks With Magic

The Warriors and Rockets are discussing ways to acquire Andrew Bogut via trade from the Bucks, according to sources.

Golden State's trade for Bogut hinges on a complicated three-way trade where Monta Ellis would go to the Magic. Milwaukee's return for Bogut in such a scenario is unclear.

From Houston, Milwaukee would get Samuel Dalembert, Courtney Lee and draft picks, sources said. But a source later said that the Rockets have stepped away from trade talks with the Bucks in pursuit of another deal.

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219661/Warriors_Pursuing_Bogut_In_Three_Way_Talks_With_Magic#ixzz1p1ELqDpp
When it's all said and done, I think Monta stays a Warrior.
STRONG WORDS

Warriors star Monta Ellis on trade talk: "I probably could go to Orlando or Chicago and get a championship. But if they don't move me, what can I do? Hopefully – if they don't move me – they get somebody in here so we can win and I don't have to go through this every year.

Wow
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
STRONG WORDS

Warriors star Monta Ellis on trade talk: "I probably could go to Orlando or Chicago and get a championship. But if they don't move me, what can I do? Hopefully – if they don't move me – they get somebody in here so we can win and I don't have to go through this every year.

Wow

lol wtf Monta?

I agree with him on the last line though. Were not gonna win with the same roster every year. get somebody in here so we can win and not go through this every year.
Beasley, Randoplh and Millic for Monta
Share 49ersWebzone