LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Monta named Western Conference Player of the Week

like a BAWSE
Originally posted by ImaMod:

like a BAWSE

Not this, lol
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

like a BAWSE

Not this, lol

lol this lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:

like a BAWSE

Not this, lol

lol this lol

lol lol lol
The Magic, Warriors and Hornets are in discussions on a three-team trade, two league sources confirmed.

Monta Ellis, Andris Biedrins and Dorell Wright would be sent by the Warriors to the Magic.

Ryan Anderson, J.J. Redick, Hedo Turkoglu and Quentin Richardson would be the main outgoing pieces from Orlando.

The Hornets' exact involvement is unclear, but believed to be centered around Chris Kaman.

No trade is imminent but talks are ongoing say sources.

http://www.hoops-nation.com/magic-in-discussions-to-land-monta-ellis-in-3-team-trade/
[ Edited by thechamber52 on Mar 12, 2012 at 1:16 PM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thechamber52:
Quote:
The Magic, Warriors and Hornets are in discussions on a three-team trade, two league sources confirmed.

Monta Ellis, Andris Biedrins and Dorell Wright would be sent by the Warriors to the Magic.

Ryan Anderson, J.J. Redick, Hedo Turkoglu and Quentin Richardson would be the main outgoing pieces from Orlando.

The Hornets' exact involvement is unclear, but believed to be centered around Chris Kaman.

http://www.hoops-nation.com/magic-in-discussions-to-land-monta-ellis-in-3-team-trade/

Wtf what a stupid ass trade

Dude.......WHAT THE F***?!?!?

Monta for GARBAGE? This team irritates the hell out of me. Lets trade our best player for crap. Lets build around a guy who's ankles are as strong as dental floss. I really dont get what our team sees in Curry. He is NOT as good as Monta. He never stays healthy. He is barely a top 20 point guard. Just makes no sense.

If we are trading Monta, we sure as hell better be getting some talent in return. I do like that we would be giving up Andris, but thats not enough to warrant dumping our best player for roster filler.
Quote:

I will go ballistic if we trade Monta for any scrub on Orlando's roster other than D12. I'll start rooting for OKC and val's T-wolves on a 24/7 basis.
Via Twitter @MisterRudolph

"Sources say Magic, Warriors & Hornets are discussing 3-team deal that would send Ellis and others to Magic. Nothing imminent at this point"

"Magic players said to be discussed: Redick, Q.Richardson, Turkoglu, Anderson and Orton. Hornets believed to be unloading Kaman in the deal
2:53pm - 12 Mar 12"

"Nothing is imminent, but discussion are said to be ongoing.
2:56pm - 12 Mar 12"

"Discussed deal would send Ellis, Dorell Wright and Andris Biedrins to the Magic, sources said.
2:59pm - 12 Mar 12"

"For the record, I agree w/ any Nets fans that believe that this could be a play to get the Nets to up their offer for Dwight, absolutely
3:06pm - 12 Mar 12"

Hopefully the bolded part is true.
[ Edited by thechamber52 on Mar 12, 2012 at 1:30 PM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I will go ballistic if we trade Monta for any scrub on Orlando's roster other than D12. I'll start rooting for OKC and val's T-wolves on a 24/7 basis.

Id probably follow monta to the magic lol

But seriously no way that trade happens imo

Quote:

The only way this makes sense is for long-term cap space reasons, but with 2 more years at roughly $12M per, not sure if Hedo's deal makes it worth the effort.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Mar 12, 2012 at 1:30 PM ]
Quote:

seriously wtf is the front office doing talking to orlando if it doesnt involve dwight do not trade monta for the sake of just clearing cap space. monta is too good of a player to just get cap relief, and on top of that theyre involving the garbage ass hornets. riley and the front office look like theyre on their way to once again make a stupid decision
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
seriously wtf is the front office doing talking to orlando if it doesnt involve dwight do not trade monta for the sake of just clearing cap space. monta is too good of a player to just get cap relief, and on top of that theyre involving the garbage ass hornets. riley and the front office look like theyre on their way to once again make a stupid decision

Maybe that bolded part in the last page about this being a ploy to get the Nets to make an offer is true. It's really hard to believe that this FO would think trading Monta for a bunch of scrubs would help this team and make the fans happy. Dubs fans love Monta and trading him away for Magic scrubs will piss this fanbase off.
even the rumors about this team SUCKS
Share 49ersWebzone