There are 278 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

San Antonio Spurs Short Season 2011-2012**

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by niners9:
we can't win the finals this year. we only win in odd numbered years.

not if this year ends up being and odd year.

ya and last time we played a shortened season like this year Sean Elliott made the Memorial Day Miracle and we won our first championship.
Great win last night
We need to get it together on the road. Too many young players will do that to you.
Damn, Spurs are in pretty decent shape and now Manu is coming back. Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green have been pleasant surprises, and Splitter has been playing well. Defense is solid.
Originally posted by dobo:
Damn, Spurs are in pretty decent shape and now Manu is coming back. Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green have been pleasant surprises, and Splitter has been playing well. Defense is solid.

Our personnel evaluators have been great the last seven or so years.

Our personnel evaluators have been great the last seven or so years.

I read that as elevators. I wasn't sure wtf you were talking about lol
Biggest weakness: Duncan-Splitter-Blair-Bonner won't be enough inside. With a few too many wings on the roster, I think the Spurs might make a trade.

I like seeing David Robinson in burnt orange.
Biggest weakness: Duncan-Splitter-Blair-Bonner won't be enough inside. With a few too many wings on the roster, I think the Spurs might make a trade.

Can't trade Timmy. Don't want to let Splitter go unless we can package Splitter and Blair but then Duncan will be retired soon and then that only leaves us with that one new acquisition and Parker.

What do you think?

Can't trade Timmy. Don't want to let Splitter go unless we can package Splitter and Blair but then Duncan will be retired soon and then that only leaves us with that one new acquisition and Parker.

What do you think?

I was thinking more of adding a big, not trading one away. Blair seems tradeable, though. Maybe package him with RJ and Danny Green, or some picks.

What do you think?

I was thinking more of adding a big, not trading one away. Blair seems tradeable, though. Maybe package him with RJ and Danny Green, or some picks.

It would have to be wih a team that needs money relief. I just dont see any team wanting one solid player whos not tall enough and a bunch of unproven scaps...wait! Maybe we can sucker a pumped up GM who wants to find the next Jeremy Lin!

Yes! Jeremy Lin can do no wrong.
Tony Parker and Pop are gonna get a turn at Lin. It will finally be time to end this sherade.
I do think the spurs need another big to help take the pressure of Timmy. Splitter has not developed like I thought he would, Blair is not athletic enough to overcome the height he has to give up, and Bonner is not a true big more suited to the outside game. A guy like Anderson Verajeo would be a good fit, he is a spurs type player who is a good rebounder and plays great defence he could really take the pressure of Timmy on the Defensive end.
Tony Parker and Pop are gonna get a turn at Lin. It will finally be time to end this sherade.

Kings will get them tonight
I'm not going crazy. This thread disappeared this morning.