LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

2011-12 General NBA Discussion Thread

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who's this legit 5 that they could get, and actually afford?

Somebody taller than their small forward

lol this

but seriously
I didnt mean an all star or a great player. Just a player that is actually a legit center, like Kwame Brown. Cheap but has legit size and presence in the paint
They're better off having him there than playing Bosh at 5, LeBron at 4.
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jun 19, 2012 at 7:36 PM ]
Eddy Curry must have nothing for Spo to not even give him a chance.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Eddy Curry must have nothing for Spo to not even give him a chance.

This. I wanna see what he can do. Lol.

As far as future centers for the Heat, someone like the sucky Lopez brother is who I had in mind.

Or in the draft in the late first, Fab Melo.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by andes14:
Hmm, I wonder if Miami will go full force ahead in the coming years with starting LBJ at the 4...the main problem with this is that even if he's better as a 4, it forces Bosh to be a 5, which over the course of a 100+ game season, might really wear him down.

dont think so
I expect Miami to get a legit 5 this off season and continue to play LeBron at the 3, play Bosh at the 4.

Let Bosh play 3?

Lol

Dude does have a legit J.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by andes14:
Hmm, I wonder if Miami will go full force ahead in the coming years with starting LBJ at the 4...the main problem with this is that even if he's better as a 4, it forces Bosh to be a 5, which over the course of a 100+ game season, might really wear him down.

dont think so
I expect Miami to get a legit 5 this off season and continue to play LeBron at the 3, play Bosh at the 4.

Let Bosh play 3?

Lol

Dude does have a legit J.

Yeah, they should go for a 7-foot front court and move Lebron to 3 as the game dictates but start him at Point. Bosh at 3 plus two defensive 7-footers would make this team unstoppable.

I don't know why they didn't post Bosh up or let him turn and face when Lebron went out. No way any of OKC's bigs can defend him that far out.
LOL at Miami! I can't remember a team that will win a championship yet it still be unimpressive.

"Not 1, not 2,..." comment will really make Lebron's 1st ring a meh.
d
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Jun 20, 2012 at 9:37 AM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
trend stat...okc won 4 in a row vs the spurs. heat lost 3 in a row vs the C's. if any situation called for a team to break the 0 for 30 drought it would be okc. doubt it will happen..but everyone and their momma is already crowning the heat. i picked them to win too but they have one more game. time for wade and bosh to carry the heat offense.

Wilbon said it perfectly at the half. OKC appeared as if they were hoping to win whereas Miami appeared as if they know they are going to win. OKC better come up with a better defensive gameplan and more offensive movement to free up Ibaka from some easy dunks for about 10-15 points.
Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress New Orleans trades Emeka Okafor and Trevor Ariza to Washington for Rashard Lewis and the #46 pick.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress New Orleans trades Emeka Okafor and Trevor Ariza to Washington for Rashard Lewis and the #46 pick.

Lol wow

• ImaMod
  • Veteran

"@chadfordinsider: This Wizards-Hornets trade screams Bradley Beal at No. 3. Adding Okafor & Ariza should eliminate TRob & MKG"

A John Wall and Bradley Beal backcourt is going to be awesome
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

"@chadfordinsider: This Wizards-Hornets trade screams Bradley Beal at No. 3. Adding Okafor & Ariza should eliminate TRob & MKG"

A John Wall and Bradley Beal backcourt is going to be awesome

Whats up with Ariza I thought he was a good player with the Lakers but now he's been traded like 3 times since he left.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Whats up with Ariza I thought he was a good player with the Lakers but now he's been traded like 3 times since he left.

I thought he struggled last year, didn't he get benched a couple times?
Either way, he's not worth his contract. 7 mill a year for the next 2 years
Deron Williams has narrowed his choice between 2 teams.

Dallas n Brooklyn.
DIdn't greg oden say he wanted to unretire and play for miami?
Share 49ersWebzone