LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

2011-12 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

FWIW, I've heard several people says that Artest is in the best shape he's been in in years. That'd be a nice cherry on top of this offseason. 13 days 'til Media Day!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
FWIW, I've heard several people says that Artest is in the best shape he's been in in years. That'd be a nice cherry on top of this offseason. 13 days 'til Media Day!

Great. The last thing that guy needs is 'roids.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Great. The last thing that guy needs is 'roids.

PREPARE YOUR ANUS
Zactly.
Looks like Sac Town Ron Ron
hide yo kids, hide yo wife
Ron looks great in this video. I thought he had gained weight, and I never understood why basketball players do that, but he looks a good 15 pounds lighter. This is great news.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/09/22/coach-mike-brown-excited-to-start-1st-full-season-with-lakers/
Soon...

42 wins Max
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
42 wins Max

I like the way you think. But I prefer they get to within 1 game of the championship and then LeBron breaks their hearts by scoring 82. That is just how the Lakers roll.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
42 wins Max

I like the way you think. But I prefer they get to within 1 game of the championship and then LeBron breaks their hearts by scoring 82. That is just how the Lakers roll.

Please, continue with the hate. Your hatred brought us back to back championships just a couple years back. Then you slacked off and we fell out of contention. I think you should step yo game up.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 25, 2012 at 5:35 PM ]
Originally posted by 9erReign:
42 wins Max

Share 49ersWebzone