LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

2011-12 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
f**k real NBA franchises

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Dwight just dropped $20 Million cash for a mansion in LA. Not a move one would make if they only plan on being around for 1 year.

Did Orlando really misdiagnose Dwight's injury as spasms?
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Dwight just dropped $20 Million cash for a mansion in LA. Not a move one would make if they only plan on being around for 1 year.

That's what the injury was reported as being at first. Who's to say if that was it, or they were trying to hide the true nature of the injury.

That's what the injury was reported as being at first. Who's to say if that was it, or they were trying to hide the true nature of the injury.

Yeah, let him heal on someone else's dime.

Yeah, let him heal on someone else's dime.

Well, there's no way he could've passes a physical for a trade to be approved. I was just including that as a possibility.
Hey Sixth...

I've been reading that because of Nash's back, Phoenix used to play him in long shifts, then sit him for a long time, then have him play another long shift. I don't remember noticing their substitution pattern with him. Can you shed some light on that?

lol World Peace is a joke

Kobe scored 68 in a charity game lol
Dwight's new cover pic:

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Hey Sixth...

I've been reading that because of Nash's back, Phoenix used to play him in long shifts, then sit him for a long time, then have him play another long shift. I don't remember noticing their substitution pattern with him. Can you shed some light on that?

They'd normally pull him at 2-3 minutes left in the 1st, then play him from 7-8 minutes left in the 2nd until halftime. Basically the same pattern for the 2nd half. Obviously times were adjusted based on game to game situations, but that was the basic sub pattern with Nash.
Guaranteed Doug was picturing his wife when he threw that uppercut
Share 49ersWebzone