There are 171 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*College Basketball 2011 Thread*

Kicked off by the Carrier Classic

1 North Carolina Tarheels (UNC) vs. Michigan State Spartans

With the NBA most likely gone for the 2011-12 season, this might be my chance to finally get into college ball. Watching Harrison Barnes ball tonight
Originally posted by YungAce:
With the NBA most likely gone for the 2011-12 season, this might be my chance to finally get into college ball. Watching Harrison Barnes ball tonight

Yup, same here.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by YungAce:

Yup, same here.

Not gonna lie, tonight didn't help much lulz

LETS GO DEPAUL
There is soooooo much talent in the Frosh/Soph classes this year. Andre Drummond, Anthony Davis, Harrison Barnes, James McAdoo, Jeremy Lamb, Perry Jones, Terrence Jones, Austin Rivers, etc. Holy crap. There are 3 potential franchise players (Drummond, Davis, Barnes) and a few other potential NBA all-stars.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
There is soooooo much talent in the Frosh/Soph classes this year. Andre Drummond, Anthony Davis, Harrison Barnes, James McAdoo, Jeremy Lamb, Perry Jones, Terrence Jones, Austin Rivers, etc. Holy crap. There are 3 potential franchise players (Drummond, Davis, Barnes) and a few other potential NBA all-stars.

How does the draft work with the lockout? I know the Warriors can't retain their first pick unless they finish in the bottom six
Kansas vs Kentucky on Tuesday
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
BreakingNews Breaking News

Duke's Mike Krzyzewski passes Bobby Knight to set the NCAA men's basketball D-I record for wins with 903 - NBC Sports
Originally posted by Jcool:
BreakingNews Breaking News

Duke's Mike Krzyzewski passes Bobby Knight to set the NCAA men's basketball D-I record for wins with 903 - NBC Sports

Congrats coach K
What's up with all of these alleged victims of molestation from years ago coming out of the blue all of a sudden? A Syracuse assistant coach, Bernie Fine, is accused of molesting two ball boys from decades ago. The alleged victims are in their 30s
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 17, 2011 at 8:26 PM ]
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Gonna whooop some Bruin arse tonight at the Honda Center. My man Jessie Perry is gonna run Josh "Dozen Biscuits" Smith up and down the court. What a butter ball, I bet that is why Reeves Nelson got kicked off he was probably pissed that Smith came in over weight, and I don't want to play with this fatty.

Bear Down Zona!

MY BLUE DEMONS JUS TOOK DOWN PITT TONIGHT! WOO HOO!