There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Penn St. football sexual abuse scandal

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Maybe he went to school there and played football?? Or worse the ballboy?

how does this not get a warning? You are basically poking fun at the victims

I find it funny that all you (not you spizzy) guys are outraged rightfully so about what took place yet are the first to crack jokes about kids being molested. That makes perfect sense to me.

o come on now. I am not cracking jokes about the kids, I am only cracking jokes about what others are posting. just think a little more before you post, its that easy. Has nothing to do with the kids.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Doing something to make yourself feel better does nothing to help the victims...

Okay then, how do you suggest we as students directly help the victims?
Originally posted by Jcool:
Doing something to make yourself feel better does nothing to help the victims...

I think what you guys did was a nice gesture, and that's about all they can do as students and really shouldn't even do more, it's not their fault.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Directly? You don't get to do anything directly. What you need to do is not riot or b***h that Joe Paterno got screwed over.

I find it funny that all you (not you spizzy) guys are outraged rightfully so about what took place yet are the first to crack jokes about kids being molested. That makes perfect sense to me.

o come on now. I am not cracking jokes about the kids, I am only cracking jokes about what others are posting. just think a little more before you post, its that easy. Has nothing to do with the kids.

I should think more before I post? Wow...

Well, no joke was made toward the victim, it was one guy, not guys, and it was one joke, not jokes.

i think he meant to say you should read better before you post.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

Well, no joke was made toward the victim, it was one guy, not guys, and it was one joke, not jokes.

i think he meant to say you should read better before you post.

I wasn't referring to that exactly...
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Putting this thread on timeout.