Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by Jcool:
WHO CARES!??!

Calm down dude

Really. You tell him or her Luv!!

who cares??
I never called him or anyone names, he did in a PM to me, I will leave it at that, but if he wants to say it to my face, instead of hiding behind a keyboard, I will meet with him. Even if he did play baseball for Jerry Sandusky at Penn St.

You're a f**king riot Jim.
Originally posted by horsecore:
I never called him or anyone names, he did in a PM to me, I will leave it at that, but if he wants to say it to my face, instead of hiding behind a keyboard, I will meet with him. Even if he did play baseball for Jerry Sandusky at Penn St.

You're a f**king riot Jim.

thanks man, I am glad someone on the wz gets my humor!!!
I said this earlier and got ignored.

Grand jury testimony is NOT evidence. It doesn't even have to be evidence that is admissible in court (ie, it can be hearsay).

Thus, until the TRIAL, we won't know the actual facts of who said/did what.

Originally posted by aman49:
I said this earlier and got ignored.

Grand jury testimony is NOT evidence. It doesn't even have to be evidence that is admissible in court (ie, it can be hearsay).

Thus, until the TRIAL, we won't know the actual facts of who said/did what.

so if u give a grand jury testimony and lie it is perjury right? so every witness account in the grand jury report should be taken as evidence/ fact. there is far too many testimonies that indicate this man is guilty. y would all these people giving their testimonies lie? y would they purger themselves and put themselves at legal risk? SANDUSKY HIMSELF ADMITED TO SHOWERING WITH CHILDREN. there is too much there. this isnt some huge conspiracy against an innocent man. while i agree there is stuff we still don't know, there is enough solid concrete evidence to say this man is a pedophile and has molested multiple children.
Jim, just stfu. Get a job or something
Originally posted by spizzy:

seems like a personal attack to me, maybe you should get a job if you're taking the internet this seriously
I hope I just convinced everyone to calm down...
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
seems like a personal attack to me, maybe you should get a job if you're taking the internet this seriously

I take outsiders who think they know everything insulting my university seriously
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by spizzy:

This. People need to settle down in here
When was the last time Penn St football actually mattered?