LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Penn St. football sexual abuse scandal

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by horsecore:
Sickening interview by that POS and his POS lawyer. I dont want to get into no legal argument I just hope everyone who knew about this should do jail time.

This. x 1000.

That lawyer looks like a f**king slime-ball.

he is. he knocked up a 16 year old girl at the age of 49. apparently thats legal in PA, but it still makes him a slime ball 4 sure. plus look who he's defending.

If it is legal there, why does it make him a slime ball?

Its just not right because a 16 year old is still a child.

Yeah but it is weird that it is legal there and Europe but not in most states. Maybe not right for a 49 year old.
Sickening interview by that POS and his POS lawyer. I dont want to get into no legal argument I just hope everyone who knew about this should do jail time.

This. x 1000.

he is. he knocked up a 16 year old girl at the age of 49. apparently thats legal in PA, but it still makes him a slime ball 4 sure. plus look who he's defending.

I wonder how your family / friends would look at you if you impregnated a 16 year old girl at the age of 49...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Yeah but it is weird that it is legal there and Europe but not in most states. Maybe not right for a 49 year old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#United_States
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

This. x 1000.

I wonder how your family / friends would look at you if you impregnated a 16 year old girl at the age of 49...

You're right.
Originally posted by Jcool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#United_States

Wow, I thought it was mostly 18 but there's only 9 or 10 US states that require 18.

Facepalm at the mexico boarder of ARI where it is puberty.
SPORTSbyBROOKS SPORTSbyBROOKS

Source close to current Penn St Trustee told me today school may have no choice to keep Bradley on b/c he knows where bodies are buried.

Really feeling like this whole coaching staff at Penn St. were a bunch of pieces of s**t here...
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Source close to current Penn St Trustee told me today school may have no choice to keep Bradley on b/c he knows where bodies are buried.

Really feeling like this whole coaching staff at Penn St. were a bunch of pieces of s**t here...

Wait, bodies? Fill me in.

PS - disgusting interview with Sandusky over the phone. He sounded DISGUSTING and completely guilty with pedophile tendencies. Listening to him try to say he's not into young boys made it sounds like he was SUPER into young boys.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

PS - disgusting interview with Sandusky over the phone. He sounded DISGUSTING and completely guilty with pedophile tendencies. Listening to him try to say he's not into young boys made it sounds like he was SUPER into young boys.

Source noted coach interest - w/ old man around, Sandusky trial, civil suits & fractured fanbase - isn't exactly brimming w/ good candidate

As long as remnants of Paterno era regime remain at Penn State, Bradley is set for life, along w/ other PSU lifers. Coach or not. #hushmoney

What self-respecting coach goes there w/ Paterno regime still in place? Like guillotine hanging over school that could drop at any moment

Even if Penn State administration, football & athletic dept employees let go, Paterno still lurking - and now we know his M.O. All about him

Source also said Governor in deep w/ Trustees which explains status quo. Gov. knew about Sandusky & is Trustee himself. Massive conspiracy.

I'm not throwing out anything informed Pennsylvania media doesn't already know or have an inkling about. Open secret. I will have more soon.

So if you're wondering why Governor hasn't cleaned house, now u kno. He's one of Trustees himself who gave Sandusky a pass. Moreso, actually
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Yeah, imagine questioning someone caught with cocaine. "I don't do it, I just love being around it."
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
So you are stating that you don't believe innocent until proven guilty? Cause you did state that I don't believe anyone is guilty until convicted by a jury.

so u belive oj is innocent? u belive casey anthony is innocent? come on now. what im saying is i believe as a grown man, i can read evidence, research facts, and come to a logical conclusion as to what went on here. any1 with half a brain can.

It is like beating a dead horse.

You have no evidence. The grand jury report isn't evidence. If it is, give the PA DA a call up and tell him to present that report as evidence during the trial. My whole point has always been wait until all the evidence is out and then make an educated decision. You decided 2 days into the whole ordeal that he was guilty. After all the evidence has been presented you may very well come to the same conclusion you have now.

As for me, do I believe Sandusky is guilty. Ya, it looks bad but with what I have in front of me as evidence now, as a juror, I would not be ready to convict. As for Joe Pa, same thing. What I have heard in the media, if I want to believe it word for word, is bad and he deserves everything that comes his way.

I guess they ( BOD FOR PSU) just fired JoePa for the hell of it. It was his time to be fired, a few days before a big game.

Jim, I am not going to fight with you on this since we hit up the tailgates every Sunday.

The board of directors had no choice but to fire him. It has nothing to do with him being guilty or not. It was public perception.

Just from talking with you quickly about this at the game on Sunday I can tell that you are way too emotional about it do to the fact you have kids. That is the problem with people right now. As Matt Millen stated, it is an emotional topic. But lets stand back for a second, take the emotions out of it and let the legal process play itself out. That has always been my stance.

I also wanted to touch on your topic of shutting down the football program. If I understood your explanation on Sunday, and don't take this the wrong way, but it was laughable. Your stance is that they would shut down the program so as to limit their ability to pay out lawsuits since they would be bringing it 50 - 75 million dollars less per year? Is that correct?

You really think it has nothing to do with him or anyone being guilty? thats laughable. I guess to you and everyone its all about all the $$$ that the football program brings in and what the football program funds that count here. We shall see. BTW the Legal process (that you put so much faith in) does not always work in case you did not understand this. The guy could be guilty as hell and still get a way with his crimes. JoePa and him had a ton of power at PSU and I am sure have a ton of $$$ behind them, heck even PSU could be backing them all under cover. We would never know, this was such a huge cover up!

What is with this bodies statement? Is there now talk about a murder taking place?

Source noted coach interest - w/ old man around, Sandusky trial, civil suits & fractured fanbase - isn't exactly brimming w/ good candidate

As long as remnants of Paterno era regime remain at Penn State, Bradley is set for life, along w/ other PSU lifers. Coach or not. #hushmoney

What self-respecting coach goes there w/ Paterno regime still in place? Like guillotine hanging over school that could drop at any moment

Even if Penn State administration, football & athletic dept employees let go, Paterno still lurking - and now we know his M.O. All about him

Source also said Governor in deep w/ Trustees which explains status quo. Gov. knew about Sandusky & is Trustee himself. Massive conspiracy.

I'm not throwing out anything informed Pennsylvania media doesn't already know or have an inkling about. Open secret. I will have more soon.

So if you're wondering why Governor hasn't cleaned house, now u kno. He's one of Trustees himself who gave Sandusky a pass. Moreso, actually

if this is true, wow look out PSU!!

It just means in the metaphorical sense. Like he knows everything that has happened. Nothing to do with real bodies.

Doesn't explain the bodies part, though. But WOW the f**king GOVERNOR knew?! That is sickening.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Doesn't explain the bodies part, though. But WOW the f**king GOVERNOR knew?! That is sickening.

He is a long time assistant coach, first under Sandusky and then replacing him when he retired. He knows all the secrets that Penn State doesn't want out. So they don't want to piss him off and have him go public.
Share 49ersWebzone