There are 197 users in the forums

Penn St. football sexual abuse scandal

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by valrod33:
That interview was f**king creepy

did u hear the pause when costas asked him if he was attracted to young boys? the guy had 2 pause and think, then he claims he has a strong fondness for them, likes 2 be around them, but not in a sexual way. that was beyond creepy, it was sickening to hear this pervert.

No question that this interview did not help Sandusky, The pause that you mention was telling I thought. However, the points you make about his attorney are irrelevant.

how is it irrelevant????????? the guy representing him at the age of 49 knocked up a 16 year old girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! this brings into question the character of the man representing him.

The character of his attorney is not in question here. The ONLY thing that is important is what Sandusky did and who covered it up. You can make a moral judgement about the attorney but it truly should have no bearing on this case.

i agree its not the big issue at all, but it does hold some weight. the man is morally and crimanly a bad guy.(49 with a 16 yr old girl is messed up and illegal). now he is representing a guy accoused of molesting kids. This is not good 4 sandusky, but then again its the least of his worries.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
You also asked if I believe this is a conspiracy against Sandusky. I actually hope it is. And if you can't figure out why that is then I can't help you. Hint : it has nothing to do with Joe Pa or Penn State football.

i am done with u, its not even worth my time. u r clearly an irrational person.

Ya. I am. Ridiculous.

im sure every1 that has been posting in this thread would agree with me. look at the time line, grand jury report, and witness statements. if u still think the way u do, u r blind.
i agree its not the big issue at all, but it does hold some weight. the man is morally and crimanly a bad guy.(49 with a 16 yr old girl is messed up and illegal). now he is representing a guy accoused of molesting kids. This is not good 4 sandusky, but then again its the least of his worries.

A jury will never know or be aware of it. It won't have any impact on the court room, only an impact on public opinion.

I'm convinced the lawyer let this interview happen to make it more beneficial to the def in picking a jury. Makes it easier to exclude people from the jury, which is fair,

Sandusky gets his day in court, and his def atty will do his best to put on a case to poke holes any way possible in the State's case. Hopefully the prosecution has their evidence lined up and victim's that are prepared to testify that won't be intimidated (which also another reason I think the def atty wanted the interview. More publicity means more likely victims will back down. Hell if I was a victim, I'm not sure I'd have the balls to testify and make it known I was raped as a boy).

Edit: So if you're the praying type person, pray that the victims have the strength to testify because IMO its gotta be one of the toughest things to go through. Victims of rape compare it to going through the rape again emotionally speaking.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 14, 2011 at 9:17 PM ]
You also asked if I believe this is a conspiracy against Sandusky. I actually hope it is. And if you can't figure out why that is then I can't help you. Hint : it has nothing to do with Joe Pa or Penn State football.

i am done with u, its not even worth my time. u r clearly an irrational person.

Ya. I am. Ridiculous.

im sure every1 that has been posting in this thread would agree with me. look at the time line, grand jury report, and witness statements. if u still think the way u do, u r blind.

I don't agree with you. Now stop cat fighting.

did u hear the pause when costas asked him if he was attracted to young boys? the guy had 2 pause and think, then he claims he has a strong fondness for them, likes 2 be around them, but not in a sexual way. that was beyond creepy, it was sickening to hear this pervert.

No question that this interview did not help Sandusky, The pause that you mention was telling I thought. However, the points you make about his attorney are irrelevant.

how is it irrelevant????????? the guy representing him at the age of 49 knocked up a 16 year old girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! this brings into question the character of the man representing him.

The character of his attorney is not in question here. The ONLY thing that is important is what Sandusky did and who covered it up. You can make a moral judgement about the attorney but it truly should have no bearing on this case.

Actually, it isnt illegal in Pennsylvania. Age of consent is 16. Messed up yes. Still, completely irrelevant.

If it were illegal to get a 16 year old pregnant wouldn't he be in jail?

Again it shows your lack of research into anything. You just believe the first thing you read.

Age of consent is different in every state. I tried to find out where this girl lives. I couldn't so assumed PA, which has an age of consent of 16. So aside from the fact that you may think he is sick for f**king a young girl he has done nothing wrong.

Again it shows your lack of research into anything. You just believe the first thing you read.

Age of consent is different in every state. I tried to find out where this girl lives. I couldn't so assumed PA, which has an age of consent of 16. So aside from the fact that you may think he is sick for f**king a young girl he has done nothing wrong.

do you have any morals at all?
Again, another statement that clearly shows you can't comprehend what I am stating. That or you can't read.

At no point did I say I was fine with a 50 year old f**king a 17 year old.

I stated the lawyer has done nothing illegal by it.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Nov 14, 2011 at 9:32 PM ]

John, You are right. But that's not the only thing that's important here. There is a COVER up like you said, and so many young boys/ kids are victims, so Everything and Everyone needs to be looked at. I am sure his attorney is a scumbag. Most attorneys are lying scumbags, You can't trust any of them, as they have a license to lie and twist the truth. So don't discount what's important here. I am surprised with you being a teacher and a dad that you are posting this??

its illegal in most states, pa just happens 2 not be one of them. if it wasnt legally wrong, that doesnt mean he did nothing wrong. its still morally wrong. it is irrelevant in the case maybe, but it shows what type of man he is. This looks terrible 4 sandusky in the court of public opinion, but as for his case he has a lot more to worry about like i said b4.
"Again it shows your lack of research into anything. You just believe the first thing you read." as for that statement u r completely wrong. my research is what bought up the fact that the lawyer diddled a 16 year old girl, no1 else was talking about that. the only place i was wrong is thinking the age of content was 18. i dont belive everything i read, i belive what has been proven, what has been told to the grand jury, and what adds up. u on the other hand think everything is erroneous, u think nothing can possibly be true untill a jury has convicted this man. guess what, i am not blind like u. after reading 23 pages of sick description of a decade of child molestation, after looking at the timeline of what happned and who knew what happned, and after adding facts up i can conclude what happned. you can have ur little wait till it plays out attitude, but the facts are all there u r just too blind to see them

So you are stating that you don't believe innocent until proven guilty? Cause you did state that I don't believe anyone is guilty until convicted by a jury.
Originally posted by 49erJim:

John, You are right. But that's not the only thing that's important here. There is a COVER up like you said, and so many young boys/ kids are victims, so Everything and Everyone needs to be looked at. I am sure his attorney is a scumbag. Most attorneys are lying scumbags, You can't trust any of them, as they have a license to lie and twist the truth. So don't discount what's important here. I am surprised with you being a teacher and a dad that you are posting this??

i agree, even though i bought up the lawyer thing i obviously know what is important here. i just find it ironic that the guy defending a child molester knocked up a 16 year old girl. if he lived in most other states he would be sitting next to sandusky in a cell. again, that isnt whats important here but was worth discussing.

JIm, I am a father but I am not a teacher. I am actually an executive recruiter . My only point was that the attorney's morals or background really is not the issue in this case. It should ONLY be about Sandusky and any coverup that may have taken place. That does not excuse any behavior of the attorney or make me think he isnt a scumbag. I just see NO relevance whatsoever to the case and dont think it really needs to be brought up.
So you are stating that you don't believe innocent until proven guilty? Cause you did state that I don't believe anyone is guilty until convicted by a jury.

so u belive oj is innocent? u belive casey anthony is innocent? come on now. what im saying is i believe as a grown man, i can read evidence, research facts, and come to a logical conclusion as to what went on here. any1 with half a brain can.

i agree, even though i bought up the lawyer thing i obviously know what is important here. i just find it ironic that the guy defending a child molester knocked up a 16 year old girl. if he lived in most other states he would be sitting next to sandusky in a cell. again, that isnt whats important here but was worth discussing.

What kind of person would want to be, or who would be the lawyer for Sandusky??
Share 49ersWebzone