There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 St. Louis Cardinals Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
this place needs more cardinals fans. what happened to iohk or whatever? talking to myself is no fun

It's fun to us to see you talking to yourself...page after page
Lance Lynn
  • iohk
  • Veteran
I'm here brotha! I rarely ever post anymore. But I've been following all year, I'd like to see the rotation solid up around this time of year to finish strong
Originally posted by iohk:
I'm here brotha! I rarely ever post anymore. But I've been following all year, I'd like to see the rotation solid up around this time of year to finish strong

Carpenter is back tonight!!
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iohk:

Carpenter is back tonight!!

Gonna be big for playoffs. Which barring a huge breakdown I think we can fend off the brews and dodgers
  • iohk
  • Veteran
After u got banned I stopped posting in here cus no one would talk hahaha. But I really just speculate around the forums. It ain't what it used to be
f**k you salas
BELTRAN!!!
BELTRAN!!!

Nady > Beltran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
BELTRAN!!!

Nady > Beltran

Better at keeping the bench warm
jrg,

Going into my fantasy baseball championship this week, and contemplating starting Lance Lynn and/or Jaime Garcia (both pitch in HOU and then Lynn home vs. Nats, and Garcia home vs. CIN.

Any advice on how theyre looking right now, or in those matchups? I see the numbers, but you watch them regularly.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Sep 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
jrg,

Going into my fantasy baseball championship this week, and contemplating starting Lance Lynn and/or Jaime Garcia (both pitch in HOU and then Lynn home vs. Nats, and Garcia home vs. CIN.

Any advice on how theyre looking right now, or in those matchups? I see the numbers, but you watch them regularly.

Lynn has been pitching much better lately so I think you can expect at least 6-7 IP out of him @ HOU and vs. WAS. As far as Garcia, I'm not as confident. Garcia is great at home, but god awful on the road. I can't remember a pitcher that it was so night/day with. I'd be a little more careful with him. He did throw 6IP and allow 1 ER (was in line for the victory) @ LAD..so he can be alright..he just usually isn't that great on the road. Good thing for you is he is facing the Astros. Personally, I'd start both of them due to the matchups. Astros are bad and when both of them pitch at home WAS and CIN will likely be resting starters for the playoffs. Their spots are already locked up.
Jon Jay is good

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 25, 2012 at 4:51 PM ]
Ugh....