There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 St. Louis Cardinals Thread

Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Marsh:
^^ who is that?

your father

What the heck? sorry I don't know the players names on your team.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20121110&content_id=40234748&vkey=news_stl&c_id=stl&partnerId=rss_stl&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&partnerId=aw-6201057378109644927-1043&partnerId=aw-8231024445112713511-1068

All of the Gold Glove recipients were eligible for the pair of league Platinum Gloves, with the two winners determined through fan voting. This marked the second year that Rawlings has handed out a Platinum Glove. Molina has taken home both NL honors.

In addition to his pair of Rawlings awards, Molina has already been named the Fielding Bible winner among NL catchers, the Wilson Sporting Goods winner for best defensive player on the club, and he has been nominated for MLB.com's GIBBY (Greatness in Baseball Yearly) award for the Majors' best defensive player in 2012. Molina was named one of five finalists for the NL Most Valuable Player award on Wednesday, which is voted upon annually by the Baseball Writers' Association of America.


[ Edited by jrg on Nov 10, 2012 at 12:37 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Marsh:
^^ who is that?

your father

What the heck? sorry I don't know the players names on your team.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20121110&content_id=40234748&vkey=news_stl&c_id=stl&partnerId=rss_stl&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&partnerId=aw-6201057378109644927-1043&partnerId=aw-8231024445112713511-1068

Quote:

All of the Gold Glove recipients were eligible for the pair of league Platinum Gloves, with the two winners determined through fan voting. This marked the second year that Rawlings has handed out a Platinum Glove. Molina has taken home both NL honors.

In addition to his pair of Rawlings awards, Molina has already been named the Fielding Bible winner among NL catchers, the Wilson Sporting Goods winner for best defensive player on the club, and he has been nominated for MLB.com's GIBBY (Greatness in Baseball Yearly) award for the Majors' best defensive player in 2012. Molina was named one of five finalists for the NL Most Valuable Player award on Wednesday, which is voted upon annually by the Baseball Writers' Association of America.



Stop talking to yourself
Hey Matt...............

http://www.csnbayarea.com/baseball-san-francisco-giants/giants-talk/Holliday-on-Cains-retaliation-Less-than-?blockID=802479&feedID=2539


You were "less than tough" when you pussed out and sat out critical playoff games,
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Stop talking to yourself

i know, right? I mean, damn!!!!!
new jerseys unveiled today




Old Skool. I like it
I like them too. The "St. Louis" on the front is cool. Want to get one, but they're $340
Yeah the St. Louis one looks good. Going to an off white like the Giants.. heh.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 31,264
they saw the giant's creams... they'll all like - I want dem s**ts
giants can EAD

every old school jersey had that color
Originally posted by jrg:
giants can EAD

every old school jersey had that color

Giants were the first team to bring it back.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jrg:
giants can EAD

every old school jersey had that color

Giants were the first team to bring it back.

and the cardinals are the first to perfect it
[ Edited by jrg on Nov 16, 2012 at 9:19 PM ]
Never liked the Cards unis.

Too many birds or some s**t.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Never liked the Cards unis.

Too many birds or some s**t.

best jerseys in baseball

i just googled "best jerseys in baseball" and this popped up

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1307194-mlb-power-rankings-rating-the-teams-based-on-their-best-current-uniform/page/31

stan musial. f**kin BOSS

[ Edited by jrg on Nov 16, 2012 at 9:21 PM ]