LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 171 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by Niners99:
Jeremy Roenick "thinks the Sharks should trade Patrick Marleau".

When is that guy going to set his personal beef with Marleau aside and actually have an unbiased opinion?

I don't know, but he can shove it. Marleau probably told Roenick the same thing when he was in San Jose.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

When is that guy going to set his personal beef with Marleau aside and actually have an unbiased opinion?

I don't know, but he can shove it. Marleau probably told Roenick the same thing when he was in San Jose.

I liked Roenick as a player but don't understand his hate for Marleau. What's the deal?
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I liked Roenick as a player but don't understand his hate for Marleau. What's the deal?

idk, but quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of Roenick bashing Marleau every chance he gets. It's getting childish.
This might be a bit off topic, but I always felt like JR/NHL Network wanted him to become a Barkley-esque figure on TV. A lot of what he says comes off as very brash and opinionated; going back to the "gutless" episode.

As for his opinion, I disagree with trading Marleau.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
This might be a bit off topic, but I always felt like JR/NHL Network wanted him to become a Barkley-esque figure on TV. A lot of what he says comes off as very brash and opinionated; going back to the "gutless" episode.

JR feels marleau has all the talent in the world, but doesn't have the same "energy/attitude" JR did

i think thats what it goes to
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

They JUST gave Marleau a 3 year extension, and he played well in the playoffs. I dont see why our 2nd best scorer would need to go.

f*ck Roenick, he's just trying to get ratings up
  • Garce
  • Veteran
They JUST gave Marleau a 3 year extension, and he played well in the playoffs. I dont see why our 2nd best scorer would need to go.

Marleau aint going nowhere.
lulz at jumbo putting it on the fans
If it makes any of you sharks fans feel better, I'm playing against the sharks in the Stanley cup. Too bad they too are about to get swept

Originally posted by solidg2000:
If it makes any of you sharks fans feel better, I'm playing against the sharks in the Stanley cup. Too bad they too are about to get swept

I'd take a Stanley Cup loss over a blown 3-0 series lead in the 1st round any day.
Sharks re-signed Mike Brown and Alex Stalock: http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=722944 / http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=722942
Rebuild begins with likely the biggest change in sharks organization in years

Remenda had his option declined, wasn't bringing the grit in the broadcast booth .
  • jrg
  • Veteran
you guys interested in ryan miller?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Rebuild begins with likely the biggest change in sharks organization in years

Remenda had his option declined, wasn't bringing the grit in the broadcast booth .

Seriously? What the heck? Who needs "grit" in the broadcast booth?
Share 49ersWebzone