There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone truly mad anymore? Same s**t every year

Ive been hooked on sharks hockey since the times we were a new franchise and beat powerhouse Detroit as the 8 seed and was a jamie baker post shot in OT to make the conference finals.

But since then its been very frustrating.

Phoenix Suns of the NHL. Sadly, I'm a Suns fan too.

Couple that with the niners and a's, these past few years have been terrible. Playoff choke after choke for every one of those teams.
Thank God I don't watch hockey....
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Ive been hooked on sharks hockey since the times we were a new franchise and beat powerhouse Detroit as the 8 seed and was a jamie baker post shot in OT to make the conference finals.

But since then its been very frustrating.

Phoenix Suns of the NHL. Sadly, I'm a Suns fan too.

Couple that with the niners and a's, these past few years have been terrible. Playoff choke after choke for every one of those teams.

Yeah definitly. I take niners losses way harder though. I should of been banned from here after the nfcc. Easily. Thanks mods.

I wasn't as invested in the sharks this year as past years. I only caught a handful of games and aren't that pissed as I would have been had I watched way more
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
I didn't watch the handshake but I hope the home fans booed the living s**t out of the sharks team / staff.
Originally posted by Garcia:
I didn't watch the handshake but I hope the home fans booed the living s**t out of the sharks team / staff.

Players deserve a lot of the blame.
Joe Thornton needs to be demoted. Sharks need better leadership. either trade him or drop JT from top line to 2nd/3rd. They need somebody with better puck handling ability in and out of the Offensive blue line. Speed....speed....and more speed. also one or two more back checking forwards. to many easy entries and puck movement the last few wins for the Kings.
time to blow it all up.. start from scratch
Only players I want to keep are Hertl, Pavelski, and Burns. Everyone else can leave for all I care
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
The bruins lost 4 in a row after winning the first 3
Next season that won the cup

Got to stay positive
[ Edited by Garcia on May 1, 2014 at 9:15 AM ]
12 playoff appearances in the last 13 seasons and no dice. Y'all should DEFINITELY be used to and immune to this.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
12 playoff appearances in the last 13 seasons and no dice. Y'all should DEFINITELY be used to and immune to this.

Stfu

Nobody was immune to losing a 3-0 lead lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Nobody was immune to losing a 3-0 lead lol

true, but looking at it from the outside (not a Sharks fan, don't really follow any specific hockey team) I sure as hell saw it coming. I had no expectation that SJ would win game 7. NONE.
Originally posted by Garcia:
The bruins lost 4 in a row after winning the first 3
Next season that won the cup

Got to stay positive

The bruins have went to the Stanley cup finals twice (I believe) since trading Thornton

Just Saying