There are 285 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by Eli_23:
Choke. An 8 year trend

Yeah this choke job was especially painful. Can't believe it. My co-workers are kings fans and ive been talking smack for two weeks now.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Hats off to the Kings

they deserved this, quick played bananas after game 3 and their top guys showed up while ours shrunk

Hope the fans riot after the final whistle

I wish, but it won't happen in a hundred yrs... franchise doesn't deserve this patient fan base!
Trade Niemi
Trade Thornton
Do Not Sign Boyle
Larry Robinson = new coach
Fire Doug Wilson
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Apr 30, 2014 at 9:50 PM ]
Hats off to the Kings

they deserved this, quick played bananas after game 3 and their top guys showed up while ours shrunk

This. I can't knock LA at all. They completely earned this and deserve to move on.

My criticism is completely of our own guys.
This team could be the worst playoff team I've ever seen in any sport. No guts at all.
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Apr 30, 2014 at 10:24 PM ]
Sharks need to accept the painful truth. They can change the complimentary pieces all they want. It's the big guys who are failing year after year. This team won't ever win anything as long as they keep their trust in mentally weak people at leadership positions.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Kings deserve to win.... unbelievable comeback, quick is amazing, there team is tough as nails and stoll is a difference maker among others. Williams and Kopitar are legit.

Sharks. Pathetic. Absolutely unforgivable and if this isn't the final nail in the coffin of the Joe Thornton era in San Jose, I don't know what is.

McClelland and his staff GONE.
Joe Thornton TRADED
Boyle NOT RE-SIGNED
Hannan GONE
Havlat GTFO

I would strongly consider trading Logan Couture, dude is a playoff dud. See this series and the last as proof. Get a legit defender in return.

You got to consider firing Doug Wilson, he has hitched his wagon to Joe Thornton and has failed.... time and time again. He has robbed this team of YOUTH in trading draft picks for rentals and it's time for him to go.
[ Edited by Garcia on Apr 30, 2014 at 9:50 PM ]
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Hats off to the Kings

This. I can't knock LA at all. They completely earned this and deserve to move on.

Thanks for the respect guys. See you guys next year for sure.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Hats off to the Kings

Yup they have way more heart. Talent can only take you so far you have to want it. Our guys looked like b***hes when the chips were down.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Kings deserve to win.... unbelievable comeback, quick is amazing, there team is tough as nails and stoll is a difference maker among others. Williams and Kopitar are legit.

Sharks. Pathetic. Absolutely unforgivable and if this isn't the final nail in the coffin of the Joe Thornton era in San Jose, I don't know what is.

McClelland and his staff GONE.
Joe Thornton TRADED
Boyle NOT RE-SIGNED
Hannan GONE
Havlat GTFO

I would strongly consider trading Logan Couture, dude is a playoff dud. See this series and the last as proof. Get a legit defender in return.

You got to consider firing Doug Wilson, he has hitched his wagon to Joe Thornton and has failed.... time and time again.

I agree with all of that. We've had 8 years with this core. Time to move on.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Choke. An 8 year trend

Yeah this choke job was especially painful. Can't believe it. My co-workers are kings fans and ive been talking smack for two weeks now.

I made a stupid, cocky, lame azz bet when we went up 3 to nothing... thinking we were gonna go to the cup and win it all. Now I'm going to be someone's voo doo doll / slave for a very long time.... I AM ****ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welp. Sharks doing what they do best.

pretty sure that little blonde girl behind the bench is crying
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I agree with all of that. We've had 8 years with this core. Time to move on.

Niemi traded
Stalock is our Goalie.

Silver Linings:

Nieto is a star in the making.
Hertl is a great young talent.
Pavelski has hit his prime/peak.
Burns is a savage (still needs refining as a forward)
Stalock could be a very good G
Sheppard, Desjardins and Wingels are very good 3rd liners.

This team has a new young core it's time to get rid of the weak players holding this team back.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Thanks for the respect guys. See you guys next year for sure.

Yeah, they earned it, you / fans deserved it.

Alviso Charks
Share 49ersWebzone