There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Stalock played well, I do not think there is any mess at goalie.

Stalock is the starter

Like it or not our goaltending doesn't look stable right now.

Meanwhile Quick has looked great the past 2 games and the Kings certainly have the edge in net for a game 7.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Stalock played well, I do not think there is any mess at goalie.

Stalock is the starter

Like it or not our goaltending doesn't look stable right now.

Meanwhile Quick has looked great the past 2 games and the Kings certainly have the edge in net for a game 7.

which was supposed (and now appears) to be the case going into the series.

it will all come down to Wednesday night.

Expect a free-for-all
Originally posted by jrg:
Hope you dudes can pull it off

See someone is still bitter....
Hater!
Sharks coach Todd McLellan, on Williams' jab-in goal: "We got cheated. Simple as that."

He is wrong. There have been plenty of stills posted on the net that clearly show the puck was not covered up.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
See someone is still bitter....
Hater!

Go back to your hole

The fair weather forecast is about to see some rain
Sharks coach Todd McLellan, on Williams' jab-in goal: "We got cheated. Simple as that."

He is wrong. There have been plenty of stills posted on the net that clearly show the puck was not covered up.

Even if he is right, I hear this from Shark fans every f**king year. Every f**king year they get screwed by this call or that call. Or this player is a dirty player. Never do the Sharks players ever pull a dirty move. Is is the reason they never win or come up short. Because they are too busy blaming someone else for their faults. You were up 3 - 0, series is now 3 - 3. Even if the goal was b******t that made it 2 - 1, you lost 4 - 1.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Even if he is right, I hear this from Shark fans every f**king year. Every f**king year they get screwed by this call or that call. Or this player is a dirty player. Never do the Sharks players ever pull a dirty move. Is is the reason they never win or come up short. Because they are too busy blaming someone else for their faults. You were up 3 - 0, series is now 3 - 3. Even if the goal was b******t that made it 2 - 1, you lost 4 - 1.

You weren't really in here when we were up 3-0, now you're on every page talking s**t lol
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

No disputing the score.

But the puck was stopped underneath the pad for a long period of time and williams push the goalie into the net and for some reason the ref didnt blow the whistle.

the puck wasn't moving and it appeared stopped under the pad but overall it was a very odd goal overall and I think more times than not that a whistle will blow in that kind of situation... it just sucks thats the goal that beat us - not something that is more clear cut rather as opposed to extremely questionable.

Without a doubt that was a huge let down and we lost all composure after that.
Not a Sharks fan but man are they mentally fragile. That goal should not have counted but you continue to play for the logo on your jersey and the teammates who have battled with you for 60 mins.

Why are you even in here?
Oh no that's 3.
Originally posted by Garcia:

No disputing the score.

But the puck was stopped underneath the pad for a long period of time and williams push the goalie into the net and for some reason the ref didnt blow the whistle.

the puck wasn't moving and it appeared stopped under the pad but overall it was a very odd goal overall and I think more times than not that a whistle will blow in that kind of situation... it just sucks thats the goal that beat us - not something that is more clear cut rather as opposed to extremely questionable.

Without a doubt that was a huge let down and we lost all composure after that.

Totally agree with your point.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Totally agree with your point.

My grammar was all f**ked up lol

I blame that on the stress from this team lol
Who ever scores 1st in game 7 will win
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Who ever scores 1st in game 7 will win

I think its critical for the Sharks to score first. If the Kings get out ahead the doubt will creep in further, the crowd will be taken out of it, and the Kings will most likely win.