There are 277 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Another year, another Sharks choke.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
So who do we start in net for game 7?

Arturs Irbe or perhaps Nabokov
Hope the refs stay and celebrate with kings. They were the MVP in the game for the kings.

The crowd was dead and play was tight. We weren't able to recover, but the refs opened the door. It wasn't a bone crushing hit or a sick move, it was a terrible call by the refs that got the kings going again. Credit to the kings though, they played a great game and deserved to win (5-3 comes to mind)

End of the day, stalock played really well. The 3 goals he allowed, he couldn't really do anything. The top guys for the sharks aren't showing up and that's why the sharks have lost the last three games. Getting out performed by the kings top 6.

I didn't expect us to win tonight, but I was pleasantly surprised by stalock and significantly disappointed by the lack fire from top six.

Lol at Barry melrose, he finally covers a sharks/kings game on espn and promptly says the sharks should go back to niemi
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Apr 28, 2014 at 10:17 PM ]
There's no way you can go back to niemi at this point. Stalock played more than well enough until the entire team mentally collapsed in front of him.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
http://news.yahoo.com/richard-gere-mistaken-hobo-122910489.html
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
There's no way you can go back to niemi at this point. Stalock played more than well enough until the entire team mentally collapsed in front of him.

Agree, Stalock was fine. I don't like playing musical chairs with the goalies. When you make a switch, be damn sure it's the right move and stick with it.
CHOKE
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Hope the refs stay and celebrate with kings. They were the MVP in the game for the kings.

The crowd was dead and play was tight. We weren't able to recover, but the refs opened the door. It wasn't a bone crushing hit or a sick move, it was a terrible call by the refs that got the kings going again. Credit to the kings though, they played a great game and deserved to win (5-3 comes to mind)

End of the day, stalock played really well. The 3 goals he allowed, he couldn't really do anything. The top guys for the sharks aren't showing up and that's why the sharks have lost the last three games. Getting out performed by the kings top 6.

I didn't expect us to win tonight, but I was pleasantly surprised by stalock and significantly disappointed by the lack fire from top six.

Lol at Barry melrose, he finally covers a sharks/kings game on espn and promptly says the sharks should go back to niemi

LOL I see you complain about the refs in every sport when your team loses. The Sharks were outplayed on the ice, couldnt score with a 2 skater advantage, and were completely and utterly dominated. The refs had nothing to do with the loss tonight.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Hope you dudes can pull it off
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Is it football season yet?

+1

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL I see you complain about the refs in every sport when your team loses. The Sharks were outplayed on the ice, couldnt score with a 2 skater advantage, and were completely and utterly dominated. The refs had nothing to do with the loss tonight.

yeah, totally
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Should have started Niemi. Now we have a mess at goalie and all the momentum is on their side.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Should have started Niemi. Now we have a mess at goalie and all the momentum is on their side.

Stalock played well, I do not think there is any mess at goalie.

Stalock is the starter
Sharks coach Todd McLellan, on Williams' jab-in goal: "We got cheated. Simple as that."
Sharks coach Todd McLellan, on Williams' jab-in goal: "We got cheated. Simple as that."

Share 49ersWebzone