LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 432 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Sharks are playing so INSANELY lackadaisical I'm going to be sick. I know it's only 1-0, but they are literally skating around like this is a practice or something. WAKE UP.
That'll work.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
That'll work.

Hahaha. That was a big goal from Marleau to beat the buzzer. Props to Nieto for making it happen.
Huge PP right here
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Huge PP right here

seemed like we had two players behind the net at times during that PP

also, nobody was in the middle of the ice (jumbo was sorta there), but come on.
Would have been nice to clinch. First time Caps won at SJ in 20 years lol.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

We're going to end up missing the playoffs now lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

We're going to end up missing the playoffs now lol

LOL. The Sharks have such a jaded playoff history I wouldn't put it past them.

Seriously tho, we're getting that #1 seed.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 22, 2014 at 11:19 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran

1 point out

Blues played 2 less games though
Originally posted by Garcia:

1 point out

Blues played 2 less games though

I really don't care as long as I get to see us play the wild in rd 1 and watch the ducks and kings kill each other in rd 1. I also hope Chicago gets stuck playing an upstart avs team in rd 1 as well

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I really don't care as long as I get to see us play the wild in rd 1 and watch the ducks and kings kill each other in rd 1. I also hope Chicago gets stuck playing an upstart avs team in rd 1 as well

not worried about chicago with no kane

Unless Kane tore something I'm willing to bet he'll be back or the playoffs or at least 2nd rd if they get past the avs. Anyways we better come out firing against the sorry flames, this team always seems to have issues against bad teams, see the panthers last week. Cannot afford f**k ups against garbage teams

Unless Kane tore something I'm willing to bet he'll be back or the playoffs or at least 2nd rd if they get past the avs. Anyways we better come out firing against the sorry flames, this team always seems to have issues against bad teams, see the panthers last week. Cannot afford f**k ups against garbage teams

Sort of the similar thing with Hertl -- they said the earliest he'd be back is 2nd round of the playoffs, but I'm willing to bet it might not even be then.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Sort of the similar thing with Hertl -- they said the earliest he'd be back is 2nd round of the playoffs, but I'm willing to bet it might not even be then.
Hertl actually had to get surgery, but damn I hope he comes back in the 2nd rd. I just fully don't trust niemi and our d and I want our full arsenal of offensive weapons playing
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Hertl actually had to get surgery, but damn I hope he comes back in the 2nd rd. I just fully don't trust niemi and our d and I want our full arsenal of offensive weapons playing

Hertl is skating but not at full speed. he has over a month to get healthy by the time the playoffs start. I think the 2nd round is extremely realistic and 1st round would be optimistic
Share 49ersWebzone