• Garce
  • Veteran
Havlat and burish and a draft pick for seto

Make it happen wilson
[ Edited by Garcia on Mar 4, 2014 at 4:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
Havlat and burish and a draft pick for seto

Make it happen wilson

Would love that. With our depth, we have other penalty killers who can do better than Burish.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Mar 4, 2014 at 4:59 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Would love that. With out depth, we have other penalty killers who can do better than Burish.

Havlat sucks gtfo whatever we need to do
I'll cream my pants if we get Seto back.
So far, the only trade the Sharks have made is a minimal one. A unheralded player for an AHLer. http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=703878
As per Bob Mackenzie the Jets and Sharks are talking about Setoguchi, But as reported by Gary Lawless on TSN 1290 the deal could include Chris Thorburn with Shephard, Kennedy and Burish coming back. Burish seems like the key in that he is what the Jets would have to eat to improve with Shepherd.

Um f**k that
Originally posted by ads_2006:
As per Bob Mackenzie the Jets and Sharks are talking about Setoguchi, But as reported by Gary Lawless on TSN 1290 the deal could include Chris Thorburn with Shephard, Kennedy and Burish coming back. Burish seems like the key in that he is what the Jets would have to eat to improve with Shepherd.

Um f**k that

That would be a dumb trade. What would we honestly gain overall with that?

Um f**k that

Agree. No way that happens IMO.

Bring Seto back home!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Sharks losing in OT.

I have never seen this before
Any word on Seto?
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Um f**k that

i dont see how that would be a bad trade? Kennedy is really struggling, Burish blows, and Sheppard is a C- player.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Um f**k that

i dont see how that would be a bad trade? Kennedy is really struggling, Burish blows, and Sheppard is a C- player.

Decimate 3rd and 4th lines for a fringe scorer?

No thanks
Share 49ersWebzone