LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Sharks and Niners both pulling the unlikely last minute win.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
damn, EPIC CHOKE JOB....

Originally posted by Niners99:
Sharks and Niners both pulling the unlikely last minute win.

It's like the Niners and Sharks had linked souls last night or something.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 24, 2013 at 8:32 AM ]
Side note: We are getting to/relying way too much on shootouts again this year. Our ROW is easily the lowest among all the top teams.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Side note: We are getting to/relying way too much on shootouts again this year. Our ROW is easily the lowest among all the top teams.

I dont think the NHL realized how many games were going to be decided by shootouts. Its exciting, but its not really a great way to determine a winner. They should just extend OT.

I dont think the NHL realized how many games were going to be decided by shootouts. Its exciting, but its not really a great way to determine a winner. They should just extend OT.

it does however keep the games from going too long though
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Well, I don't know. Yeah there's more of an incentive to try to score, but it doesn't seem to be making much of a difference, if any.

I am not sure I agree with SO wins factoring into the tiebreaker. Head-to-head always made more sense to me.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Well, I don't know. Yeah there's more of an incentive to try to score, but it doesn't seem to be making much of a difference, if any.

I am not sure I agree with SO wins factoring into the tiebreaker. Head-to-head always made more sense to me.

They should extend OT to 10 minutes 4 on 4 someone is bound to score
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Dec 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM ]
BEAT THOSE DIRTY DUCKS! MAKE IT A BAY AREA DOUBLE TODAY! WIN WIN WIN
Even Drew knows that traveling to lambeau is b******t.

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Even Drew knows that traveling to lambeau is b******t.

Division winners get too much automatic priority. The 8-7-1 Packers HOST the 12-4 Niners?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Division winners get too much automatic priority. The 8-7-1 Packers HOST the 12-4 Niners?

tell that to the 7-9 Seahawks beating the 10+ win Saints at home in '09….

I thought I heard Drew say that Hertl could be out the year, anyone else catch that?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
hertl has surgery, will be out at least a month

http://www.mercurynews.com/sharks/ci_24785400/sharks-tomas-hertl-undergo-knee-surgery

but dude is probably going to at least be out until playoffs I would imagine…. elfin' sucks I don't think we go deep in june without him.
Sharks absolutely feasting on Edmonton. Just all over the place OWNAGE.
Originally posted by Garcia:
hertl has surgery, will be out at least a month

http://www.mercurynews.com/sharks/ci_24785400/sharks-tomas-hertl-undergo-knee-surgery

but dude is probably going to at least be out until playoffs I would imagine…. elfin' sucks I don't think we go deep in june without him.

We're gonna need his scoring and all the depth, as long as he comes back for the playoffs I'm good, a week or 2 early even better
Share 49ersWebzone