LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by Niners99:
What do you guys think happens with Patrick Marleau beyond this season? I really want to see him play his entire career in a Sharks uniform. Hes still probably got another 4-5 years in him, and would be hard to replace from a team chemistry/leadership standpoint.

I feel like they need to find a way to keep him. He's still got plenty in the tank. Havlat on the other hand can just go away.
Randy Hahn, please never leave:

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 29, 2013 at 8:48 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Here we go again...just can't beat you guys
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Unreal.

Good game guys
Originally posted by jrg:
Unreal.

Good game guys

We have your number apparently. 10-2 over 4 periods.
lol Logan Couture with the Hitler mustache.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Unreal.

Good game guys

Blues just look like a minor league team when facing you...they've been destroying everybody in the NHL lately, but once we face the Sharks...its over. Lol

STL was on a 4 game winning streak..and then lost 6-2 earlier this year..8-1-1 over last 10 including 5 game winning streak now...and now down 4-0
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Ead St. Louis and lol @ jrg
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
Ead St. Louis and lol @ jrg

lol knew someone would be acting like a dick

oh well. twice you've dropped 6 on is now
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Hatty from Burns

Dude will keep getting better as time goes on.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
What do you guys think happens with Patrick Marleau beyond this season? I really want to see him play his entire career in a Sharks uniform. Hes still probably got another 4-5 years in him, and would be hard to replace from a team chemistry/leadership standpoint.

I feel like they need to find a way to keep him. He's still got plenty in the tank. Havlat on the other hand can just go away.

Dude needs to take a pay cut

Hes going to be difficult to replace for less though. Considering hes still playing at a high level, and hes a career long Shark, its hard to see him leaving. Hopefully not. Hes going to get to 500 goals in the next 2.5 years.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Hes going to be difficult to replace for less though. Considering hes still playing at a high level, and hes a career long Shark, its hard to see him leaving. Hopefully not. Hes going to get to 500 goals in the next 2.5 years.

I want him back, I am a huge Marceau fan. We will see.
Unreal.

Good game guys

Blues just look like a minor league team when facing you...they've been destroying everybody in the NHL lately, but once we face the Sharks...its over. Lol

STL was on a 4 game winning streak..and then lost 6-2 earlier this year..8-1-1 over last 10 including 5 game winning streak now...and now down 4-0

That's how it was for the Sharks most of the last two years when they faced the Blues. They couldn't advance the puck through the neutral zone half the time and on the rare occasions they got shots Elliott/Halak had no issues stopping them.

If Boyle goes, I think they can use the savings to keep Marleau. Boyle's salary is huge -- 6.7 million. Havlat is making way too much. Get rid of Marty's 5 million, and use those savings too.
Share 49ersWebzone