There are 165 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by pdizo916:
My gosh. You smart doots, answer this question. My friend said we're playing a soft schedule, and as an ignorant hockey fan, is this true?

we;ve only played like 12 games in an 82 game season. the schedule isnt anything yet lol.

However, the Western Conference thus far at least appears better than the east. We've played most of our games in the west
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Garcia:
CUP OR BUST MOFO

Yessir!!

Yeah I really like your team this year. Hertl and Neito give you guys some depth with scoring
great job by Stalock
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Game Day 730p
That was fast!
If there is one team that can make the Kings look good, its the Sharks.....

Go Kings Go!
Too many damn turnovers!!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
we cant be beat in regulation.. sucks we lost but I will take the 1 point the way we been playing
We really need to get this pinned.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
We really need to get this pinned.

Dan Boyle is back tonight!!!
So ive been a Sharks fan since they became a team, but very casually. Ive decided to finally buy a "sweater", and was interested in whos sweater youd buy if you had to pick just one. All based on who is going to be the best player with the team in the longterm. I wont wear it enough to spend the big bucks on an authentic, but the replicas arent very quality, so im getting a premier.

Opinions? Im leaning Couture, but Pavelski is in the mix.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
So ive been a Sharks fan since they became a team, but very casually. Ive decided to finally buy a "sweater", and was interested in whos sweater youd buy if you had to pick just one. All based on who is going to be the best player with the team in the longterm. I wont wear it enough to spend the big bucks on an authentic, but the replicas arent very quality, so im getting a premier.

Pavelski or Couture, they will be here a long time. Also like Burns.

Niemi
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

Niemi

Vlasic
Share 49ersWebzone