There are 233 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Didn't catch much of the game (barely any), but looks like you guys totally outplayed us tonight.

Weird game for the Blues.

Props. I'm sure we'll plenty more of each other this year.

Hope Boyle is OK.

Maxim Lapierre is a f**king goon and deserves a lengthy suspension for that no-talent ass clown.
30 goals for, 9 goals against in six games.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

amazing so far.

But lets not forget we won how many straight last year? 7? We need to stay consistent.
Sharks are on a different level...i haven't seen these guys play like this in a long time...i hope they can keep it up
  • Garce
  • Veteran
That f**k Lapierre gonna get more than 5 games...

The NHL's department of player safety announced Wednesday that Lapierre is suspended pending his hearing. Players have an opportunity for in-person hearings for any suspensions that could exceed five games.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
top 4 players with +/- are all sharks

1. Joe Thornton, SJ 9
1. Brent Burns, SJ 9
3. Tomas Hertl, SJ 8
3. Marc-Edouard Vlasic, SJ 8
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

amazing so far.

But lets not forget we won how many straight last year? 7? We need to stay consistent.

I was going to say the same thing. Loving the way we're playing, but no sense in crowning anyone at the start of the season considering what we've seen before.
Heck of a shot by Kennedy. 9 seconds into the game lololololol.
I hate Dan Ellis....he sucks. Should put Campbell in and get him some NHL experience
Good game, with the way things are going, I feel like it will be a 5-4 win for Dallas

Sharks have to know that Dallas is not going to go down easily. Especially not at home. Dallas is a tough, young team. They played Colorado really tough.
Anybody else notice the Sharks REALLY starting to "glide" out there? Not liking this. They are taking breaks on the ice and it's getting to be obvious.
Thats right you little b***h Irwin.

Dude had 30lbs on Roussel and Roussel kicked his ass
Stupid penalty by Irwin on so many levels. Just absolutely absurd. Completely unnecessary.
We had to lose eventually.
Share 49ersWebzone