LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

lol at joe thorntons comments about that goal

Hearing a question to Marleau about Hertl and whether he was showboating, Thornton said: "Shut up, have you ever played the game?" When the press turned his way, he then added: "I'd have my cock out if I scored four goals. I'd have my cock out, stroking it."
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Hearing a question to Marleau about Hertl and whether he was showboating, Thornton said: "Shut up, have you ever played the game?" When the press turned his way, he then added: "I'd have my cock out if I scored four goals. I'd have my cock out, stroking it."

Did he really say that? LOL.

I hate Thornton because he is a rival but he is certainly the type of guy i would love on our roster.
Dirty ass canucks up to their usual s**t. Was he trying to kill Hertl?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Yea, while the 4 goals was impressive, that goal was nothing that your average skater can atleast attempt. It was impressive for a 19 y/o to score that as his 4th goal in a game though.

But like mentioned its nothing new. If malik can make that goal in a game winning shootout, than its fair to say its not that legendary.

Hell Jagr was doing it before this kid was born.

Not trying to take anything away from the 19 y/o but it wasnt as legendary as its made out to be. Let him do that in a playoff game winner, not in a early regular season blowout, and then we can talk legendary.

agree
I really have no idea why Vancouver still keeps POO-ongo on that roster.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I really have no idea why Vancouver still keeps POO-ongo on that roster.

Because nobody else wants that contract
if only the A's could've scored 4 points.....

HAHA awesome
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Did he really say that? LOL.

I hate Thornton because he is a rival but he is certainly the type of guy i would love on our roster.

Hertl with the Goal of the Year

Thornton with the Quoute of the Year

LMAO
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Hahaha mad props to Thornton for that quote. Great way for the Captain to stick up for a young teammate.
Edler suspended 3 games for that head shot to Hertl.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Hahaha mad props to Thornton for that quote. Great way for the Captain to stick up for a young teammate.

quote of the year!
  • Garce
  • Veteran

didnt catch the game, was it bad? Is Tomas okay?
Originally posted by Garcia:

didnt catch the game, was it bad? Is Tomas okay?

He appears to be OK. He was chasing down the puck close to the bench area. Edler didn't even attempt to go after the puck, he just clips Tomas in the head with his shoulder and his helmet flew off. No penalty on the play, the refs missed it, but there was a scuffle with plenty of Sharks sticking up for Hertl. Dirty move and we're lucky he didn't land a clean hit, because Tomas didn't see it coming at all.
Share 49ersWebzone