There are 215 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

This series going 7 , game 7 is a toss up
Series over.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Series over.

If the Kings come out laying hits like last night, i agree its over. The sharks wanted no part of guys like Greene, who we didn't have to start the series. We lost Stoll, which hurt our faceoff numbers, but last night they got that back a bit, and getting Greene back healthy was huge to keep the puck out of our zone.

Guys like guiliardi, want no part of it, and it showed last night. f**k Guiliardi by the way. Trips quick in game 4 then says quick likes to dive, then he comes out and cross checks quick and gets called on it, then b***hes about that to the media. f**king cry me a river. Guys a little b***h.

Getting healthy and a couple of line changes made all the differance. I think the kings win in SJ on sunday.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Series over.

For the Kings
Question regarding goalie interference. When Brown ran into Niemi, isn't that goalie interference? And before anyone says the Sharks player (can't remember who) pushed him into it, the announcers even said that Brown there was no contact between the Sharks player and Kings player. They said something about Brown tried to stop (but that's a lame rule if that's correct).

Can anyone give me insight into that? Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:
Question regarding goalie interference. When Brown ran into Niemi, isn't that goalie interference? And before anyone says the Sharks player (can't remember who) pushed him into it, the announcers even said that Brown there was no contact between the Sharks player and Kings player. They said something about Brown tried to stop (but that's a lame rule if that's correct).

I can't remember the play specifically, but brown went down went Brent burns tried to block his shot.

Idk when brown hit niemi (if he did)
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:

There was contact between brown and the sharks player. But its was very mild. Personally i think the call could have went either way, and it happened to go the kings way this time. If it was the sharks announcers that said it...well take that with a grain of salt. The NBC announcers did say there was contact. Regarless just because an announcer says something doesnt make it so.

Could have gone either way though, and i honestly expected a call.
gotta win Sun night boys
We WILL win tonight! Go Sharks!
We will win the game! Go sharks!
I'm calling it now, James Shepard is going to have a huge play in this game
If they worked so hard on the PP during practices, it certainly didn't show at all during that first PP.

Flat, unorganized and once again lacking the required energy and desperation needed at this point in the year.
Braun out would be a very big loss.

Can't imagine he will be back for the rest of this game considering how he is leaving the ice.
f**k..
Long 5 on 3, must score.