LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 384 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Seems like we are short handed
Phew! Sharks did their job and didn't crumble.
Championship
Nice Win by the Sharks

but any momentum going into game 5 has been diminished.
SERIES. TIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hideous 3rd period but f**k we won and are tied. Lets get game 5 in LA!!!
Almost had a heart attack towards the end! I stand by my previous statement the winner of this game would win the series.
Game 2 will haint us
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Nemo took care of business in the 3rd!

I wonder if the hard fought series against Blues is catching up with these guys... plus an OT loss the other night and a full attack in the 3rd period tonight, but all for not. Could it be that SJ got them/J. Quick figured out and will take game 5 in LA -- wishful thinking, I know, but we'll see what's up on Thursday.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Game 2 will haint us

gtfo with this garbage.

Great win. We survived the 3rd period thanks to some great D and Niemi was on his head the whole game, should have been a shutout.
Niemi is the MVP so far this playoffs IMO, maybe 2nd to Couture.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
The early whistle was pretty weak, IMO...but it serves Quick right for his cheap ass shot at Wingels.

pretty sure the sharks had an early whistle this series as well, I don't want to hear it.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Game 2 will haint us

If "Game 2 will haint us" I won't mind. However, I will cry if game 2 haunts us
Game 2 will haint us

If anything it would of haunted us game 3. We have responded great since that loss.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Game 2 will haint us

If anything it would of haunted us game 3. We have responded great since that loss.

This, just get payback in LA and call it even
Originally posted by Garcia:
Game 2 will haint us

gtfo with this garbage.

Great win. We survived the 3rd period thanks to some great D and Niemi was on his head the whole game, should have been a shutout.
Niemi is the MVP so far this playoffs IMO, maybe 2nd to Couture.

LOL Should have been a shutout? WTF game were you watching? We had one whistled away, and atleast one easy open net where muzzin wiffed into the netting.

Regardless we didnt do enough to win. we had a great third period, hopefully we take that and build on it back home. The refs you suck chant was quite commical though.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Nemo took care of business in the 3rd!

I wonder if the hard fought series against Blues is catching up with these guys... plus an OT loss the other night and a full attack in the 3rd period tonight, but all for not. Could it be that SJ got them/J. Quick figured out and will take game 5 in LA -- wishful thinking, I know, but we'll see what's up on Thursday.
Losing stoll hurt. But we got Greene and Clifford back though finally, hopefully they can shake off the rust, and we also changes up some lines to finish the game. Hopefully they stick with it.

While that blues series certainly was a war, i don't think it is having that much of an effect. We simply havent been playing our brand of hockey and it is showing. Hopefully we can build on that third period at home.
Share 49ersWebzone