LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Two awful power plays.

JT looks uninterested in this game.
Sharks play has been absolutely ATROCIOUS. ALL OVER THE ICE they look DREADFUL. It wouldn't be difficult for ANY TEAM, NON-PLAYOFF INCLUDED to outplay them right now. They have NOBODY NEAR Quick. They are giving the Kings an UNBELIEVABLE amount of time and space ALL OVER the defensive zone and they are not getting the puck deep or making smart passes. The whole period made me want to effing slit my wrists.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 16, 2013 at 7:52 PM ]
Yup, 11 shots don't mean a thing if Quick can see them. He will stop every single shot he sees. They have to want to go in the tough areas in front of him to mess with his line of sight. I don't see that happening though, not their style.
Beyond frustrating. Quick will get all the credit but the kings are playing perfect defense. The sharks, meanwhile, are playing perfectly terrible.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Yup, 11 shots don't mean a thing if Quick can see them. He will stop every single shot he sees. They have to want to go in the tough areas in front of him to mess with his line of sight. I don't see that happening though, not their style.

Sharks REFUSE to get dirty. They need to smash into Quick. Bump him, surround him and make him frustrated. Have TWO in his face at all times. USE the point to work the puck into shooting lanes and MOVE YOUR FEET to get to the slot. Have the 3rd man high shoot through the screen to generate scoring chances.

This perimeter BULLCRAP is NOT going to fly
Fukin a....u gotz to be kidding me
God I hope Havlat gets back soon -- at least we'll have some semblance of scoring and speed back on the PP and the team in general ...

[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 16, 2013 at 8:02 PM ]
They just got nothing.
Last game I thought they played decent other than crashing the net. This game they look terrible
Done with this game. Already looking forward to hoping we win the must-win game 3 at home.

This f**king sucks. Having to listen to the pro LA announcers is painful. These guys are practically sucking off the Kings.

And I we lose tonight, the trolls will be out in droves.
HOW THE FCUK DO YOU MISS THAT????
Wingles shoots it back into quick wtf man
Terrible shot. Again, right in his chest. I could make that save.
About time. Let's go.
Share 49ersWebzone