There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Quick is on his game already. Going to need to put bodies in front of him to get in his eyes
friggin game not on tv.... lame...
nbcHD wtf.... seriously
Nice hold by Richards

had no idea what Torres was doing though
Torres had an awful first period. Kings dominated the final 6 minutes of that period
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Nice hold by Richards

had no idea what Torres was doing though

Couture got knocked on his a$$ in the lane that the shot came from. Too easy.
Fuc
Is Demers still not healthy? And why is Kearns playing instead of Kennedy?
Sharks came out with an adreneline dump there to start. Kings getting things slowed down a bit and turning it into their game in the second half of the period..
Sharks aren't moving their feet right now. They won't win the battles or the game if they don't correct that.
Other than the first few minutes kings look like the better team. Sharks just aren't playing as cleanly.
Next best home team this year was LA. We have to steal one from them.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 14, 2013 at 8:44 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Next best home team this year was LA. We have to steal one from them.

True. The way they are all converging on the puck makes me nervous. The Sharks aren't getting the space that LA got on their two goals.
Simply put, there won't be any 3-goal comebacks in this series. I think any team that goes down by 3 in a game in this series can just chalk it up as a loss right then and there. If we expect to have ANY CHANCE to win this game we have to kill this penalty and score...
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Simply put, there won't be any 3-goal comebacks in this series. I think any team that goes down by 3 in a game in this series can just chalk it up as a loss right then and there. If we expect to have ANY CHANCE to win this game we have to kill this penalty and score...

Agreed. One thing is very clear, the Kings are not Vancouver soft.

Oh, and Quick is not Snyder/Luongo
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on May 14, 2013 at 8:58 PM ]