LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Love the way we responded to Vancouver clearly being out for blood all night on the ice -- a win tonight gives us back home ice advantage essentially which is HUGE because we had points in more games/less regulation losses than any other team at home.

Schiender apparently practiced today and was ready, but the nucks went with Roberto.

Gonna be a s**t storm now
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Love the way we responded to Vancouver clearly being out for blood all night on the ice -- a win tonight gives us back home ice advantage essentially which is HUGE because we had points in more games/less regulation losses than any other team at home.

Schiender apparently practiced today and was ready, but the nucks went with Roberto.

I really don't think you can blame him for their loss.
Awesome win!!! Gotta remember we won game 1 last year in stl and lost every game after. Having watched the sharks for years won't be surprised if they come out sluggish game 2 since they already took home ice smh, I hope that's not the case and we can absolutely take total control by winning both in Vancouver

If it wasn't for luongo this game would've been over in the 1st, the loss was not on him
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

If it wasn't for luongo this game would've been over in the 1st, the loss was not on him
He played well, but his backstory and relationship with fans...

the media will have a frenzy. lol
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Awesome win!!! Gotta remember we won game 1 last year in stl and lost every game after. Having watched the sharks for years won't be surprised if they come out sluggish game 2 since they already took home ice smh, I hope that's not the case and we can absolutely take total control by winning both in Vancouver

I hope they realize with the way Vancouver was hitting in game one, the better dang well not come in soft if they want to avoid not only get physically hammered -- likely suffering injuries -- but also getting blown out. I want to see this team to fight for a quick Sharks series win.
I hope they realize with the way Vancouver was hitting in game one, the better dang well not come in soft if they want to avoid not only get physically hammered -- likely suffering injuries -- but also getting blown out. I want to see this team to fight for a quick Sharks series win.

This

havlats already out

and with canucks coming off injuries themselves, it wont be wise that they keep up an aggressive plays like that
welp look for the sharks to go to the penalty box often game 2

van coach was complaining and essentially said we cheated

Lol...he's one to complain. His team was playing borderline dirty for the entire game, and there were quite a few no calls. There was a vicious hit on Galiardi in the 2nd period. He had his head driven right into the boards, ref is staring right at it, and no call. Basically, he can sit on a dick.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Lol...he's one to complain. His team was playing borderline dirty for the entire game, and there were quite a few no calls. There was a vicious hit on Galiardi in the 2nd period. He had his head driven right into the boards, ref is staring right at it, and no call. Basically, he can sit on a dick.

Canucks are playing really dirty.....but we have a reputation of being soft in the playoffs

i hope we keep up the hits and aggression ..love Torres' play..
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
WE IN THIS BISH

SHARKS WIN THIS SERIES 3-1

RAFFI TORRES / ANTTI NIEMI CO-MVPS

Do you mean 4-1? I think that's what you meant.
yeah.
lol
  • Garce
  • Veteran
started off well but didnt get results.... weathered the storm and only gave up one goal before the breaks started to go our way and we got some scoring.
Great by Niemi, why was he not the the 1st star let alone a 3rd star? Luongo got the 2nd star wtf? lol

Niemi is in playoff form and last night should have been a shutout if not for a fluke goal.

Fricken Torres, lol... took two pucks to the face. Still going, what a SAV.
Galiardi got beat up.

I think we can be more aggressive with hits, it seems like they got the better of us as far as big hits go... they are the dirtiest team in the NHLand I hope we sweep these f*ggots.

I'd like to see more from Joe but I can't complain about getting a road W.

1-0
[ Edited by Garcia on May 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:

Niemi is in playoff form and last night should have been a shutout if not for a fluke goal.

That Goal bothers me..

Looks like Niemi was checked and pushed on his butt....not sure if thats legal ?
Share 49ersWebzone