LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

• Garce
  • Veteran
Raffi Torres is JUST what this team needed.

Spark Plug... effort/energy guy who can score and get under the opponents skin. Perfect player for this team at this time... great pick up by Dougie Wilson.. gonna be huge in the playoffs BOOKDATSHIET
Originally posted by Garcia:

Spark Plug... effort/energy guy who can score and get under the opponents skin. Perfect player for this team at this time... great pick up by Dougie Wilson.. gonna be huge in the playoffs BOOKDATSHIET

Hopefully the rest of the squad steps up, looks like he gets tired easy from doing all the work
Originally posted by Garcia:

I could't agree more, Raffi gives this team a new level of toughness
I still can't stand him. He's one of the dirtiest players in hockey.
thought the team was playing pretty well leading up to the torres deal

taking away players who lacked speed (i.e. clowe, muarry, and handzues) helped this team

Forced the coaches to play other guys
1 point gives us a playoff berth!
I really hope this team carries their current play into the playoffs, I don't care what anyone says but if this team plays like this and how they're capable with niemi playing like a vezina winner this team can seriously make damage and finally end all the heartbreak from playoffs of the past
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
thought the team was playing pretty well leading up to the torres deal

taking away players who lacked speed (i.e. clowe, muarry, and handzues) helped this team

Forced the coaches to play other guys

yup.... can't wait for the playoffs now.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
we still have a shot at the division, lol
Columbus scares the s**t out of me.

Originally posted by blunt_probe:

we are kinda in that tweener zone

play the canucks (ducks?)

or have home ice against kings or even play kings
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

we are kinda in that tweener zone

play the canucks (ducks?)

or have home ice against kings or even play kings

Yeah, but I honestly feel we'll beat whoever we get in the first round. There's always that ONE team that has our number each year, and this year it's Columbus.

Thankfully, unless we see a repeat of '06, we shouldn't have to worry about facing them though.
shouldnt have talked about niemi as a veizna candidate at the beginning of the game

JINXED HEEM
the big pavelski

the big pavelski and niemi

Share 49ersWebzone