There are 185 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
pk is so f**king bad

agreed, it's really hard to watch. I thought Mitchell and Zus together would help the PK, dead wrong so far.

Mitchell can't handle the bigger players, and he's not exactly a big guy that can get in shooting lanes. In my opinion, he's a weakness on the PK and has been helped in the past by other players.

Didn't we have Pavs/Marleau on a PK line last year? I can't remember who was paired with Nichol, was it Mayers or Wellwood? .. In any case, I would take Mitchell off the PK. Put more responsible players with the puck out there.

Pavs-Marleau and Handzus-Havlat would be my picks. Couture and Thornton could also see some time. Please no Mitchell or McGinn.. both are liable to take more penalties.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 1, 2011 at 9:58 AM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Yeah Pavs and Marleau were on the PK together. McLellan has his work cut out for him trying to bandage up our PK until Wilson gets some help. You were right about Wellwood OTC, we should've kept him.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Yeah Pavs and Marleau were on the PK together. McLellan has his work cut out for him trying to bandage up our PK until Wilson gets some help. You were right about Wellwood OTC, we should've kept him.

Nobody listens.
Coming off this 6 game road trip we only have 6 road games in the next 2 months, WOW.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Coming off this 6 game road trip we only have 6 road games in the next 2 months, WOW.

hopefully we dont play soft lol
stoked for the game tonight. i was hoping crosby would play so i could sell my tickets for a killing.
I'm still waiting to see consistently good defensive plays from Brent Burns. All his stardom has been on offense it seems. In fact, wasn't it a mistake by Burns on the PK that killed momentum and allowed a goal by the Rangers to go up 3-2 and eventually then run away with it?
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 3, 2011 at 7:29 PM ]
Here we go, baby!!!

I love how they rock back and forth during the national anthem... they look so f**king jacked up for the game.
lol wow
what a start

What the f**k... WAKE UP OUT THERE
Niemi already out LOL
I hate not having a Hahn and Remenda stream. Stupid Pittsburgh announcers.

Apparently it's possible to get the old x96.org stream, but you have to go through a bunch of steps and I'm not exactly sure what it's asking for: http://x96.org/x/

Oh yeah. And there's Burns.
The fact that Burns and Boyle are the only D-men to score scares me...

Wow, Mitchell gets dragged down and no penalty...
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Niemi already out LOL

He's looked so bad so far this year. I pray he gets it together soon...
Share 49ersWebzone