*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by jrg:
LETS GO BLUES

3-3!

Sobotka with the hat trick!
BLUUUUUUUUES!!!
Originally posted by jrg:
BLUUUUUUUUES!!!

We finally score some goals and our goaltending disappears. We just can't put together a complete effort.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
we lost but I had awesome seats!

Also, I thought Nemo was decent until the two goals... i thought mclelland pulled him too soon.

but this new back up we have, Alex Stalock was I guess supposed to be pretty good, Nabby's replacement.

Dude got his achilles sliced over on the ice 2 years ago.

Now he is back in the NHL.... wonder if hell be any good.

Injuries are killing this team, Havlat and Burns
this team is cursed.
Matt Duchene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
this team is cursed.

More like this team sucks
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
this team is cursed.

This. 4-7-6 since that fluke 7-0 start. They can take their 1 point and shove it. Getting sick of this.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
this team is cursed.

This. 4-7-6 since that fluke 7-0 start. They can take their 1 point and shove it. Getting sick of this.

what did you expect? Stanley Cup

they are two points out of the #4 seed
Originally posted by ads_2006:
what did you expect? Stanley Cup

they are two points out of the #4 seed

They're also 1 point from being out of the playoffs entirely. No, I didn't expect a Stanley Cup this year. That doesn't make it any less frustrating. A loss is a loss in my book. So I'm looking at 13 losses in the last 17 games.

On the bright side, Niemi has had a strong season thus far. Penalty kill has been very good. Just didn't expect our scoring production to plummet the way it has, especially after the fast start.

I think they're cursed. They're 0-3 in the western conference finals. This team is far from sucking.......
Originally posted by SofaKing:
They're also 1 point from being out of the playoffs entirely. No, I didn't expect a Stanley Cup this year. That doesn't make it any less frustrating. A loss is a loss in my book. So I'm looking at 13 losses in the last 17 games.

On the bright side, Niemi has had a strong season thus far. Penalty kill has been very good. Just didn't expect our scoring production to plummet the way it has, especially after the fast start.

hope we can trade niemi then