LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 305 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

• LVJay
  • Veteran
f*** it, 2-1 Sharks

C'MON DAMN IT!!
I wouldn't be surprised if LA pulled Niemi's stick away. They've been doing it all game.
Never mind. All Irwin. Awful
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I wouldn't be surprised if LA pulled Niemi's stick away. They've been doing it all game.

Nah man, it was Irwin. It was all Irwin lol.
lol
Stupid penalty for TJ
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Nah man, it was Irwin. It was all Irwin lol.

Lol yep I posted that right after I said it.
OTC your boy demers took a retarded penalty that might cost us the game

If I'm the Kings, I don't change a single thing. They have been ALL OVER the Sharks. Sharks have had no answer for the physical play and aggressive forecheck. Unless they get away from that or SJ comes out with some serious energy, I don't like the Sharks chance at getting one by Quick.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Yes, that was retarded and that's my constant knock on Demers -- BONEHEAD plays at the WORST times. Thankfully it didn't cost us.

I hope Galiardi's stupid obvious penalty doesn't cost us.

Originally posted by DaManRathman:
If I'm the Kings, I don't change a single thing. They have been ALL OVER the Sharks. Sharks have had no answer for the physical play and aggressive forecheck. Unless they get away from that or SJ comes out with some serious energy, I don't like the Sharks chance at getting one by Quick.

Me either. This looks a lot like game 1. Sharks weren't getting anything to fall on Quick and Niemi gives up a flukey goal. Sucks to watch.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Yes, that was retarded and that's my constant knock on Demers -- BONEHEAD plays at the WORST times. Thankfully it didn't cost us.

I hope Galiardi's stupid obvious penalty doesn't cost us.

I worried about him coming back in the middle of this series just because it messes with what has been working.
They've got to kill the rest of this penalty and score early in the period. The kings will come out aggressive so this could be the game
  • Garce
  • Veteran
As much as we have been outplayed we are only down one
Originally posted by Garcia:
As much as we have been outplayed we are only down one

garce'd it
Share 49ersWebzone