LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

First off, that is a terrible rule. Second, even though it is a rule, that puck hit the kings player.

Just terrible.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Sportsfan, always right there, scrambling to incite anybody he can, when people are all fired up at the end of a game.

I learn from the best.

Despite your attempt at quick whit, you couldn't be more wrong. But coming from you, not very surprising.

Like you even know hockey, anyway.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
First off, that is a terrible rule. Second, even though it is a rule, that puck hit the kings player.

Just terrible.

I think it hit him too, but I also think it was still going out if it didn't hit him. So yeah.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Despite your attempt at quick whit, you couldn't be more wrong. But coming from you, not very surprising.

Like you even know hockey, anyway.

Mmmhhmm
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 16, 2013 at 10:06 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
It's far from over...
Originally posted by LVJay:
It's far from over...

It's a little hard to swallow the BULLCRAP we just witnessed in the last 2 and half minutes of the game and epic collapse by San Jose when they had the freaking game where they wanted and really NEEDED it to be/stay. Stealing one in LA would have been HUGE. MONSTROUS. MONUMENTAL. To the Sharks for this series. BLOWING it like that rightly should make us absolutely livid to greatest extent imaginable. -- For the moment.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 16, 2013 at 10:11 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
As long as no one pulls a Culliver (talk crap about gay guys), Sharks have a good shot at coming from BEHIND (no pun intended) to win it all!!
It's far from over...

its f**king over. Why even believe in this f**king team. They give me no hope to believe no more.

I'm thankful that they're a perennial playoff team but that's it. This team cannot get it done in the playoffs and THAT IS A FACT.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
It's far from over...

its f**king over. Why even believe in this f**king team. They give me no hope to believe no more.

I'm thankful that they're a perennial playoff team but that's it. This team cannot get it done in the playoffs and THAT IS A FACT.

The Sharks don't just lose in the playoffs, they lose in DEVASTATING fashion. They get your hopes WAY WAY WAAAAAAY up, and then HAMMER YOU with disappointment

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It's far from over...

It's a little hard to swallow the BULLCRAP we just witnessed in the last 2 and half minutes of the game and epic collapse by San Jose when they had the freaking game where they wanted and really NEEDED it to be/stay. Stealing one in LA would have been HUGE. MONSTROUS. MONUMENTAL. To the Sharks for this series. BLOWING it like that rightly should make us absolutely livid to greatest extent imaginable. -- For the moment.

I've been suffering since the days of Arturs Irbe/Owen Nolan/Constantine. Do to their choke jobs, I am a walking turd of crow by now, bro...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
and now the Warriors just lost, too. I am pathetically sobbing
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
It's far from over...

The Sharks don't just lose in the playoffs, they lose in DEVASTATING fashion. They get your hopes WAY WAY WAAAAAAY up, and then HAMMER YOU with disappointment

Keep hope alive, if we're still kickin at 127 yrs old, they might win one!!
Share 49ersWebzone