Man, the damn kings are gonna make a run again

no
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Man, the damn kings are gonna make a run again

not if they play the SJS
Originally posted by pdizo916:
not if they play the SJS

This
So how do we like our chances against the Hawks? My heart says Sharks in seven, my head says Hawks in six. I've thought about it, and I'd almost rather play the Hawks in round 2. Less disappointing then elimination one round short AGAIN, and if we play the Kings they'll beat the crap out of the Sharks and assuming survival (I'd say Sharks in 7), they'll be licking their wounds and facing a Chicago squad that would probably dismiss the Wings in five. Maybe better to play sooner. Just my thought.
watching hockey live is sooooooooooo much fun compared to watching it on tv.
Originally posted by drunk49er:
So how do we like our chances against the Hawks? My heart says Sharks in seven, my head says Hawks in six. I've thought about it, and I'd almost rather play the Hawks in round 2. Less disappointing then elimination one round short AGAIN, and if we play the Kings they'll beat the crap out of the Sharks and assuming survival (I'd say Sharks in 7), they'll be licking their wounds and facing a Chicago squad that would probably dismiss the Wings in five. Maybe better to play sooner. Just my thought.

Don't know why, but I think the Sharks could take the Blackhaws in 6.

Now that I think about it, I kind of would like to see LA and Anaheim play each other so they can both dirtily beat the ever-loving crap out of each other. As we're all aware, those are two of the cheapest, dirtiest teams in the league.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by drunk49er:

Don't know why, but I think the Sharks could take the Blackhaws in 6.

Now that I think about it, I kind of would like to see LA and Anaheim play each other so they can both dirtily beat the ever-loving crap out of each other. As we're all aware, those are two of the cheapest, dirtiest teams in the league.

I don't consider the Hawks a death sentence, but the Sharks would have to play a damn near perfect series. These are not the same teams that met early in the season, so I don't think this is a slam dunk for the Hawks. The key I think is being able to match our "shutdown" set of Couture-Marleau-Torres/Havlat and Demers-Vlasic against the Teows line and have them at least play them to a draw. Let the Thornton line and Pavelski line play easier minutes and come out ahead, and have our fourth line draw even (this one seem tricky to me). I think if TMac can get the matchups he wants, it's very winnable. He did a brilliant job of getting his matchups again AV even without last change. Coach Q will be harder to do that against.

If the Sharks can steal a game in Chicago, they can win. If they start off 0-2, I give them no chance.
Bring on the Kings!!
the redwings may come out from the west....

Originally posted by pdizo916:
the redwings may come out from the west....

ducks were one of the worst teams down the stretch

and

jimmy howard is their goalie
[ Edited by ads_2006 on May 12, 2013 at 9:51 PM ]
Were going to LA!
bring on the s**theads from down south.
BEAT LA!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Beat LA time to knock off the reigning champs.
Share 49ersWebzone