There are 162 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Havlat! Nice!

When everything's clicking, the Sharks look unstoppable. I just hope they don't try to be "too cute" like this all the time. Sometimes you just have to get dirty goals.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Havlat! Nice!

When everything's clicking, the Sharks look unstoppable. I just hope they don't try to be "too cute" like this all the time. Sometimes you just have to get dirty goals.

too early

wait till after trade deadline to get our 3rd/4th lines set
Wow Joe, you had all day on that one.
If the Sharks just manage to somehow get the PK fixed, this team will be so much better. Right now, I think it's interesting that Havlat is spending some time on the 3rd line.

Oh and.. TERRIBLE call by the official. Wow.
niemi gets no breaks

muarry out of position

net sorta of morning
Wtf!!!
I see the 3rd period collapse and OT loss is back in fashion.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Nearly exactly what happened to the Pens against us. Funny how things even out.
Originally posted by Hopper:

Nearly exactly what happened to the Pens against us. Funny how things even out.

If the Sharks haven't forgotten their third period problems from last year, I foresee many more blown 3rd period leads and future collapses for losses or near losses.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 6, 2011 at 2:51 PM ]
If we lose this lead I'm going to be super pissed!

That ugly bash on the back of Couture's head with the shaft of the stick by Mitchell should warrant a fine (and if I had it my way, a suspension). Could've given Logan a concussion. He still looks woozy out there.
just dont f**k up the game niemi
4-1 baby!
This just drives me absolutely BATCRAP CRAZY. It's like we're absolutely INCAPABLE of NOT TAKING A PENALTY and GIVING UP A GOAL... RIGHT AFTER WE SCORE a big one. WTEFF is wrong with these guys?

I'm glad we're winning, but FOR FRICKS SAKE, C'MON.
This just drives me absolutely BATCRAP CRAZY. It's like we're absolutely INCAPABLE of NOT TAKING A PENALTY and GIVING UP A GOAL... RIGHT AFTER WE SCORE a big one. WTEFF is wrong with these guys?

I'm glad we're winning, but FOR FRICKS SAKE, C'MON.

This!
Share 49ersWebzone