LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

I'm a canucks fan and even I have to agree we were headhunting yesterday. We need to play a clean game and stay out of the box or else your powerplay will kill us.

Hopefully next game Schneider starts but if we played anything like the third period yesterday, I don't believe we can win.

Canucks need to win one tomorrow as San Jose is unstoppable at home.

Hoping for a good game and no injuries on either side!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Niemi is in playoff form and last night should have been a shutout if not for a fluke goal.

That Goal bothers me..

Looks like Niemi was checked and pushed on his butt....not sure if thats legal ?

It's not but Canucks were getting away with a lot last night. Sharks got burned on a lot of goalie interference calls this season.
Canucks are going with Luongo again for game 2. Schneider did not practice today.
Anybody hear any news on Martin Havlat? Anything on how long he'll be out or if he'll play again this series?

If he doesn't, I'm curious who gets the call.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 2, 2013 at 5:09 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Anybody hear any news on Martin Havlat? Anything on how long he'll be out or if he'll play again this series?

The team has been very secretive with Havlat's status. I don't think anyone has a clue when he'll be back. Gomez doesn't appear to be ready, so maybe Kennedy?

Yeah, sand in his vag, like usual
I was watching that Boyle goal again and Wingels made a heck of a play pushing the puck out to Boyle while falling down for the easy shot and goal. Hoping we come out and just play flawless to nearly flawless hockey tomorrow!
Originally posted by SofaKing:

The team has been very secretive with Havlat's status. I don't think anyone has a clue when he'll be back. Gomez doesn't appear to be ready, so maybe Kennedy?

Havlat is out tonight, he got speared in the nuts by bieksa. Not happy how dirty they were playing, just hoping havlat can come back when we go home. Gotta prepare for the onslaught they're gonna come with early in the game, that 1st goal will be huge
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Who's starting in net for the Canucks Tonight?

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Who's starting in net for the Canucks Tonight?

All sources report it's Luongo.
what channel this sharks game on?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Depends where you are. In Cali? CSN-CA. In Canada? TSN. Everywhere else it's on NBCSN (formerly known as "VERSUS").
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

CNBC 470 for Comcast
JT looked slow and soft on that PP. He needs to pick the intensity up a few notches.
Share 49ersWebzone