LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

im just glad that the sharks in the playoffs. It's a roll of a dice once a team makes it.
Even though I hate to see the Sharks lose, I have a feeling that LA will probably win tonight. They're very good at home as well.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Even though I hate to see the Sharks lose, I have a feeling that LA will probably win tonight. They're very good at home as well.

i'd rather play the canucks than the blues, so a loss isn't really a bad thing
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Blues just won.

Winner of your guys game comes to St. Louis for Game 1
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by drunk49er:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

i'd rather play the canucks than the blues, so a loss isn't really a bad thing

I dunno, I think it might be better if Sharks gave it their all tonight and win so they will meet up with Blues... hopefully LA beats Vancouver so they can face the Hawks and Sharks get a chance to face Anaheim once they get past Blues (HOPEFULLY). IF they can make it to the WC finals, they'll have a better chance against LA. But if they have to face the Hawks, then at least they'll be beat up--LA will give them a good/hard series.
Damn I don't want to face the blues after that embarrassing series last yr, I don't know if we can solve their d and their freaking goalies decide to play like vezina winners
Bring on the Canucks!!
Vancouver it is
corey schnieder hurt and may miss game 1
  • jrg
  • Veteran
scared

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Not scurred of Vancouver. I just hope the Wild takes the Hawks out or to game 7 in a dog fight. We may play Chi next round and that's a bit scurry!
Originally posted by LVJay:
Not scurred of Vancouver. I just hope the Wild takes the Hawks out or to game 7 in a dog fight. We may play Chi next round and that's a bit scurry!

um

detroit will play chicago. cause ducks gonna lose to them
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Vancouver it is

As much as I love this team, if we beat Vancouver, I think we maybe take Chicago to game 6 and lose. I think the Hawks are going to blow Minny out of the water.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by LVJay:

um

detroit will play chicago. cause ducks gonna lose to them

that would be sweet!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
gonna beat vancouver, raffi torres series MVP

book

dat

shi

et
Share 49ersWebzone